Villains Are Destined to Die

Bruh why do I cry during every chapter tho?😭 It’s literally 2:39 a.m. right now and I’m crying my eye balls out. It even hurts to open my eyes too much because of how puffy they got. I absolutely hate all the guys and I don’t think they deserve to be forgiven for anything. Eclise and Vinter are still in the meh section for me. We haven’t seen how they originally treated Penelope but they haven’t done as much as the other guys so far but who knows what might happen in the future when the original FL arrives. I hope she either doesn’t end up with anyone or she meets a new guy who wasn’t an asshole in the game 😡or just didn’t appear at all in the game and was just some type of background character. I honestly do hope she meets someone new because she’s been through so much in both lives that she just needs someone to give her the love and attention that she deserved from the very beginning. 💖 🥰

I seriously don't know why she bothers. Now she isn't trapped by the system like she was at the start, why not just leave? She had the good sense to do so in real life, and she has even less connection with these people.

Darn cliffhanger..... I should've waited for more days for it to update more. Well time to do it again then. Will come back when it gets more chapters in again.

Penelope is really pitiful.

I was kinda hoping shell use her wish like this: how do i leave the nobility forever and have a stable life somewhere. And the author decided its better to use it on a taxi ride. Gosh.

I feel really bad for the original Penelope, to think that a young child turned to evil deeds just to be treated human. I hope the Penelope now will be able to find peace away from this trash of a family and simply be able to live freely, be loved unlike her past life, and overcome this hell of a game they call life.
This scene in the novel was so much more intense than this, lowkey kinda sad

Fed-Kun's army
Review: MC has a toxic family but at least there are still some decent guys.

Damn this scene is as heart broken as in the novel. It is one of my fav of the series and a turning point in Penny and Renald relationship.

Spoilers for those who haven’t read the nove and want to know if we will get to see better male leads

Callisto: by far and by very far the best boy, even one of my fav male lead ever. Has a bad start because of circomstances but he gets reallyyyy good quickly.

Vinter is alright but with a lot of flaws and disappointments too.

Reynald redeems himself a lot later. Well maybe Im biased because he is my 2nd fav (after Callisto). But he aint hurting her anymore later.

Eclise without spoiling too much gonna turn out really bad.

Derrick is the worst, even worst than Eclise. And truly unforgivetable.

@Akeryu
I'm lowkey kinda sad about the spoiler of Eclise turning really bad but at the same time kinda happy with how Callisto is turning out to be
I'm only up to about hundred chapters of the novel but surprisingly I'm really digging the Penny and Callisto scenes

@Honeybeaubie so if I'm not mistaken ...
Eclise is obsessed with her and want to have her to himself, he brought back the "real" daughter and everyone start hating on Penelope (or something like that) so she would come back to him . And for Derrick, I'm not so sure about him but I think he like Penelope ( not as sister-brother )

The last chapter is out god i'm so hyped for it to get translateddddddddddddddd. Love the work Asura keep it up

Okay but did asura snipe from bucci oooor...? Because I dunno, i am curious why translators suddenly changed.

I am thankful for the translations either way

Users who are viewing this thread