Villains Are Destined to Die

Damn, i'm loving this so far. The grit is really palpable. i'm hoping Penelope won't forget this transgression and do kick dem asses in the futute

I really like how the Penelope's past is similar to the MC's past. Makes it more emotional, rather than say, other MCs in isekais that treat the world they are in like a game. Noice.

I hope Penelope feels happiness one day omg :'0 I feel so sorry for her... //thank you translation teams!!!//

Just a small note, in case anyone didn’t know, in the novel she meant the second brother in her previous life. She thought it was him so she said hated him w that thought and horrible memory from her past life.

@mmmayor still that's even relevant to that 2nd brother in the otome game especially towards the oc.. He's the one ruining her life and enabled everyone in the mansion treat her like a dirt

Neeeeed moreeeee updatesssss. Seriously though thank you guys for the updates. But I keep wanting to see more. This is easily one of the most satisfying reads this spring

Kinda nice she's still struggling and it may end up with her realizing she also played a part in her own misfortune by pushing her family away.
By this time, usually in an otome isekai the girl already has half of the male cast drooling for her.

AHHHHHHHH THIS IS SO GOOD. The art is amazing. The story isn't just another cliche. Honestly I have nothing to complain about. I can't wait for another update. Thank you for translating this masterpiece.

@HappyGoLucky
The crown prince is the ML. As the story progresses he is actually a good guy and cares for Penelope a lot. Later in the story he actually felt guilty after hurts her at the maze garden.

@sakuchu she got two twitter accounts, one for her personal art and the other one for this manhwa! ^^ her personal account is A_sueun meanwhile the manhwa account is A_SUOL :)

Users who are viewing this thread