Villains Are Destined to Die

Thoughts on the recent chapter (don't read if you're new to this series.)
Idk how to feel about the MC being a slave-owner... i get she's been adopted from poverty, but seeing as she's been reincarnated from another time period/universe, wouldn't she have her own perception on slavery? I also get that she's desperate to stay alive, but having Iklies by her side gives her another 'meter'/potential death to keep an eye on. Maybe the author wanted to show her being kind in a coldhearted way, but the execution of this chapter leaves a lot to be desired... I'm still going to follow this because I'm interested in how her relationships will improve, and how she's going to handle the entrance of the in-universe MC.

I read a spoiler about this whole story because I was interested in the web novel. I can't sum it up precisely but there is one thing that I am pretty sure about and it's that;
the title holds true to the ending. However, I'm pretty sure she doesn't die but something worse than that. (don't take my word for it though)

Since I've read the spoilers
I'm sad that it isn't going to be Iklies, when he calmed then it was a whole soft boy moment SOBS

Yesss! I’m so happy to see an update! Thank you for translating two chapters!

I know some people are sad about the ML situation, but regarding Iklies and our MC...
as someone who has read some spoilers I need to say that their romantic pairing does NOT seem healthy...
Also, when *things* get going they REALLY get going, so don’t be pessimistic. 😉 It’s like a rollercoaster, and it’s good at taking you along for the ride.

Users who are viewing this thread