Villains Are Destined to Die

LIke I know she'll end up with
the prince, but hot daaaam, Ickles makes my heart go doki doki!
. I can't wait till the next chapter~ Great update!

@dnngok
I was like, really? It’s on par if not, even better. Then I clicked covers and saw that horrifying god knows what.

I love the art, I love how everyone is a little bit psycho, cant wait for more! Thank you the update 😍

I'm sticking with the webtoon for now, but all the novel readers in the comments have me anxious to pick up the novel as well. GAH, I JUST WANT HAPPINESS FOR MC! 😭

I liked the second brother but.... Ikles asking to be praised made my heart flutter...

If you read in Spanish, the Chapter 34 was released https://lectortmo.com/library/manhwa/49706/la-muerte-es-el-unico-final-para-la-villana

Most of the men on this manga are making me want jump in front of Trunk-kun to isekai my a** in otome game and become a OP character and beat the living sh*t out them.. so I can protect her from a bad ending if possible..

Man, I know she's focused on her survival but I wish she hadn't treated Iklies like that. i would have higher expectations from the FL. Get rid of the ring and collar, most people wouldn't even treat their dog that way.

Users who are viewing this thread