Villains Are Destined to Die

Can someone please tell me at what chapter from the novel the manhwa ends at?

Fed-Kun's army
If anyone is curious regarding the MC's real family back in Korea
I pulled this off of NU forums, so take it with a grain of salt, but by means of magic in the "after story" of the main novel (or side story, however you wanna call it), the MC see's her Korean body, which is dying from stomach cancer in a private hospital surrounded by her father and 2 brothers. Essentially, the male members claim that they loved her (Korean MC) all along, but MC replies with all the years of abuse (physical and mental) she endured at their hands, to which they have no response. They try and convince her to come back, but MC basically cuts off her Korean bodies life support and tells them she doesn't forgive them, and that they should live with themselves knowing that they essentially abused her to her death. There's some more words spoken then that but that's the gist. Honestly, I'm pretty happy with that ending.

I JUST caught up to the light novel and man..... I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON 2!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!

i cried a bucket 😭😭

out of all the ml so far, i honestly hate reynold the most. damn i cant. i just cant

this manhwa is so so good. A++++ for making me such a mess.

Again, for the nth time, This is not supposed to make characters likeable, this is a story about a girl who went through shit, is going through shit, and needs to deal with shit. If you're just trashy reverse harem hot dudes maniac, then you're complains don't even have a meaning.

this manhwa is so amazing. i’m rooting for penelope so hard. and i want to see the male leads get their comeuppance.

i hate all of them tbh i just want her to be happy lmao but that last scene was especially heartbreaking...his f a c e i legit cried on the bus to uni :')

PINK HAIRED BROTHER IS JUST SO UNEXPECTED ??? CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HE THINKS AND WHAT HE'S GNA DO AT ALL

AAA OMG CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT SEASON !!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THIS LOVE THIS SHE'S SUCH A BADASS

Users who are viewing this thread