Villains Are Destined to Die

Does anyone know where can i read the novel? I search a lot of website but somehow, the chapters are missing some parts.

This got axed in English. Very disappointing. Hopefully further chapters get uploaded to a site that isn't complete ass.

@Harriet_

I agree. While the premise of everyone hating FL is interesting and at the beginning I thought it was compelling. Especially when FL past related to her current situation. The story lost focus like
magician part where it's pointless for season 1.
It feel like there isn't a point to much of what FL is doing apart from being hurt and angry. I kinda felt like characters could have definitely pushed back harder like when FL apologies insincerely.

Maybe it would be interesting to make a internal dialogue of balancing feelings of hatred, forgiveness, and mental illness. But that isn't what we got it here.

@f0xhunt that's exactly how I felt! You've pointed out exactly what I thought manhwa should have - not just this manhwa but also other manhwa in general.

I guess that's what makes manhwa often seem a little lacking to me. Somehow they couldn't write up to the depth and the feels that manga usually achieve (gosh, manga can make me care deeply about a character as if they were my friend, my treasure, while manhwa -in most cases - I'm just curious about What happens next? ). They may start with an interesting idea that'd be enjoyable to read, but nothing really sticks in my mind for long.

They often deal with character development quite forcibly too, which is obviously not to my taste.

This is one of the best stories on this site, and I want more so badly.
I tried reading the translated webnovel but couldn't get into it.

Rereading this just cant make the feels disapear especially that last scene

who is the male lead? i've seen is
the crown prince.. is he actually the ml? does he redeem himself and become less of a psycopath????
lol for now i like everyone BUT him oof

@norpai yeah...
the cp is the ml but as they say, hell be a better and sweet guy soon

im back after three months and sadly, still no ud

@norpai Yes, oml. The crown prince is such a sweetheart despite that fact that he can be a bit.. brutal at times. But I know you'll come to love him ;)). I'd recommend reading the novel, it's just as good as the manhwa.

Edit: If you do decide to read it, here's the link: https://novelcake.com/series/death-is-the-only-ending-for-the-villain/
(I found that other sites only had up to 105 chapters whereas novelcake had 231)

Users who are viewing this thread