Vinland Saga - Ch. 208 - Thousand Year Voyage Part 17

Fed-Kun's army
Cornelia is kinda the stand in for the speak nicely but carry a big stick philosophy. Hilde was first strike/taking care of potential problematic elements. Thorfinn has true pacifism, his bro is kinda considering purely defensive war. And tattoo guy just wants a good old preventive war for spoils

Dex-chan lover
Small errors in her dream/flashback.
It should be "Mother knows this well", instead of "My mother knows this well".
Considering it's the mom saying it to Cordelia.

Anyway, shame she didn't bash a few skulls, but she's a pacifist so it's fine. There's strength in protecting.

Aggregator gang
Don't forget to buff them pigs too
original-24175-1443201996-3.jpg
Looks like the dog from Tom & Jerry lol

Power Uploader
I am in the minority here but something like this would have never happened if this story had the same vibe as the whole first part. She would be dead and the village would have been torched. Like the whole vibe and how the story was represented switched in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Cordelia doing what Thorfinn trying to do. Thorfinn should learn. Have the strongest muscles so strong violence is not worth it ending all wars. We just need 100s of muscle titians for peace

Dex-chan lover
I was excited for Cordelia to go on a rampage. I thought those close ups of her grabbing the door was her picking up some logs the smash their skulls in.

I think this is actually a better outcome. Being able to protect those you care about without hurting anyone else fits her ideals alot better.

Dex-chan lover
100% not what I was expecting. Good stuff. <3

Thanks for the translation

Phew. Good thing cordi decided to not fight back and let those murderous men go attack other people, someone could have gotten hurt otherwise! SO BRAVE!

Dex-chan lover
I am in the minority here but something like this would have never happened if this story had the same vibe as the whole first part. She would be dead and the village would have been torched. Like the whole vibe and how the story was represented switched in my opinion.
In the first part we literally had Thorkell cartoonishly tossing people like sacks high into the air. One guy literally got so scared of Thorkell his mind snapped and he got amnesia and reverted to the mentality of a child. If the cartoonish unrealism of Thorkell’s strength gets a pass in the first part, then his daughter being cartoonishly strong and intimidating people shouldn’t be a problem to swallow at all.

Users who are viewing this thread