Vinland Saga - Ch. 210 - Thousand Year Voyage Part 19

Dex-chan lover
Thorkell showing up like this is haunting. He loves war from the bottom of his heart, and for his own time, and in his world he's absolutely right. Hild is also right, I think the nation Iceland has become today is proof that Thorfinn's dream can be achieved, if you're far enough away, and everyone has a desire to live together in peace.

I was half expecting Torufin to use substitution jutsu 😭😹Don’t die on us 😭

Dex-chan lover
Except everything started going to shit because someone brought a tool of war
Nice revisionism, bro. It was the tribesman that got almost fatally high and started hallucinating, and then attacked the Nords that started this. Ivar didn't attack anyone, he defended Thorfinn FROM attack.

din

If air is coming out of wound it means his lung is raptured. So there is no way he is going to survive this, no one knows how to ventilate lungs, remove blood from them (he is suffocating = lungs can't access air because of blood build up) or treat wounds like that.
I wonder if end is near for the story.

If air is coming out of wound it means his lung is raptured. So there is no way he is going to survive this, no one knows how to ventilate lungs, remove blood from them (he is suffocating = lungs can't access air because of blood build up) or treat wounds like that.
I wonder if end is near for the story.
Don't forget that this is a fantasy universe where some shaman can smoke some mushrooms and get visions of nuclear tests in the future and where there are men who can throw entire trees like they're spears.
Thorfinn surviving this isn't off the table imo

Thorfinn will not die in Vinlnad, he will survive, and he will not be at 100% imo
If he were to die, it will be in Iceland. He has to live in order to see the failure and the consequences.
If a character were to die in Vinland, it will probably be- Ivar, Hild, Einar, or Ga'aoqi.
We are in the final arc, so i expect to see some deaths before the end, and it would be fitting and realistic as well.

Einar dying will be both tragic and poetic, since he will die in the village he fought so hard to build and to protect, and with Arnheid's statue being there, its just perfect.
Thorfinn dying ala Thors and Askeladd is also good, and then have Einar make a statue of Thorfinn- the IRL route.
Yukimura can really do something special for the end, and i hope he does.

Users who are viewing this thread