Vinland Saga - Vol. 19 Ch. 131 - Baltic Sea War, Part 7

I understand that war is bad and get where the manga is going and all but this is less entertaining.

On a side note does thorfinn realize he has become the Askeladd in another persons mind? And that they have become similar to him even without the constant battlefield trips?

Still don’t like Hild though

That's fucking goddamn Demon King Ganeshka! You're not tricking me, damn it.
Also, I'm beginning to appreciate Hild more in the same way I appreciated Thorfinn when considering Askeladd the main character. They're eventually going to build a love/hate dynamic and it'll be all warm and fuzzy then cold and cutty off and on.

I don't understand some people complaining about Hild or some other characters acting as brakes for Thorfin, if they're not there then all of his character development would go down the drain. If your sole issue is there not being enough action then you've missed the point of this story, its called Vinland Saga not Viking Saga for a reason.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing hild is doing is any different from young thorfinn except for not being as angsty.

Hild, if Thorfinn did go on the war path with his double daggers against Floki, you're head would be turned into ribbons by him if you tried to interfere.

Users who are viewing this thread