Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Activation

Dex-chan lover
Lmao this is comedy gold. Poor friend though.

As for the issue, there are multiple ways to fix this. This is assuming it needs to be vaginal intercourse.
- Incest is the easiest guarantee you're not dying at 18. I really doubt people would give a fuck on the taboo aspect in a life and death situation. Also your mother / sisters are likely the ones you can count on and wouldn't want you to die as a family member if you have good relations with them.
- Make it a law to have some government subsidized brothel or heck deduct it from taxes. It's a live or die situation and Japan cannot afford to lose the working population.

Fed-Kun's army
Well my first time was around the age of 19 so I'll surely be dead hahaha nothing wrong with being a late bloomer on that front

Double-page supporter
this is so stupid hahaha fuck
the little tidbit on on virgin chopper pilot was a nice touch

all my virgin brothers, unite!

Dex-chan lover
The parents should be willing to pay the exorbitant prostitution fees to save their sons' lives. If they still can't afford it, just do a trade - fuck each other's moms (more acceptable than incest)

honestly, the boys should just smash each other so they wont die
they just need to say no homo and wear socks

>Incest is socially unacceptable but this is a do or die situation, what is socially unacceptable ceases to matter.

>Homosexuality has less of a stigma these days, it's the safest option.
Unless there are specifications to the virus that we are unaware of.

>Rape has many repercussions and is against the law but if it seems as if you have no hope whatsoever,
I think it would be understandable. It's the neutral evil choice.
Much like a starved person becoming a cannibal to avoid death by malnutrition.

Death to all virgins who are above 18? Let's see I have three older sisters, but incest is a big no no. Rape is also a big no go. Prostitution is also a no no and I don't have money either way due my student debts.

Welp, guess I die 🤡💀

Joke aside. I kinda like the story premise. It really sounds like a big joke, but I kinda like it *lol*. I mean it's a serious matter, but it's just so comedic that people above 18 suddenly die just because they are virgins. Especially the infamous "sexless" Japan could have a big problem. Man, this almost sounds like a Hentai Plot.

Welp, anyway 10/10 recommend to other guys who want to have a small laugh, i guess.

Aggregator gang
Legally, according to continental law, I am almost certain that if you rape someone in the face of imminent and certain death, you will not be punished. Doesn’t mean it’s okay, but still.

Muslims who aren't allowed to mate until theyre married be like:

Guess ill die

Ow shit, this manga supposed to be a comedy. But the opening acts was no different than zombie apocalypse.

Users who are viewing this thread