Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Activation

First of all.....

You can always go to red light district...... there goes your virginity and you will be saved...
The end... :p

Fed-Kun's army
I will be one of the first casualties if this ever comes true so I made a guide for when that time comes. This is for when true vanilla love is out of the question.

1.) Incest - One of the easiest ways to get rid of your virginity. Beg for your mom or sis to do you. Unless you're disgusting, they should agree. Inseki with cousins and aunts is more difficult but is still an option.
2.) Necrophilia - Safer than rape. The corpse cannot run away and report you to the police. The problem is where to get the corpse.
3.) Rape - The riskiest move of all. Getting rid of your virginity should be easy this way, it's what comes next that's dangerous. Perfect example of getting out of the frying pan and into the fire.
4.) Bestiality - Probably the most readily available move. Do you have a pet? Bon Appétit. A stray should be fine as well.
5.) Gay Sex - Most efficient way to get rid of virginity. Two virgin dudes having a swordfight would cure both. Perfect example of two birds one gay stone. No Homo must also be uttered at the end.

You can also identify as a non-virgin and less than 18 years old, and if the disease kills you, it's a bigot.

Dex-chan lover
The first wave brought 22 million deaths... sure, many were "only" part timers, but the only case in which 22 million deaths wouldn't fucked up the economy is if they were all shut-ins. And even then, 22 million people are a ton of mouths to feed so demand is now a fair bit lower...
it's still funny af though

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, this disease is gonna kill off the entire Mangadex comments section and readers

Tsuchiriyuu was a truly wizard.

I don't think the worst scenario is to day as a virgin but to ask your bro to let you fuck him for not to die.
"Just the tip bro, it's just the tip, I don't want to die virgin"

Users who are viewing this thread