Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Impatience

@ElfWastaken Even if you don't tell that person they're better off dead, refusing them at that point when you know they're going to die in 4 months is just as bad. He likes her. She's always liked him. That's all that should matter.

Dex-chan lover
@valjeanlafitte that’s not the same at all.
he likes her. she’s always liked him. that’s all that should matter
yes, kinda, if both parties are aware of the fact, but both of them never really shown any sign to each other. you’re only saying this in your perspective, you’re aware that they both likes each other. but if you were in her shoe, the person you likes suddenly comes to your house and saying he wants to fuck, because of the virgin thing, you’d think that they are taking advantages of you

@ElfWastaken Even so, he's going to die in four months. It's one thing to act like turning him down wouldn't weigh on your conscience, but in reality, unless you are some kind of unsympathetic sociopath, you likely would blame yourself after he dies. In matters of life and death, does being taken advantage of really matter all that much? Considering that there are people in this comment section who unironically advocate rape as a way to survive the virus, there are much worse things he could have done than approach her and say "I've always loved you, but I'm going to die if I don't have sex soon, I want it to be with you."

But whatever. I'm sort of regretting that I even commented, much less spent the morning reading this stupid manga. All it managed to do was get me angry.

Dex-chan lover
@valjeanlafitte I get what you mean. but it’s been a month since I commented that, idrc anymore lol. honestly, the concept is kinda stupid and full of unlikeable characters, but there are some moments that’s funny and interesting, you can drop it if you like, but I find it quite enjoyable rn :)

would gay sex count as real sex in this universe? if so they could just smash each other and say no homo

I, for one, am in the "what about gay sex?" camp. Does it really count as losing it if it's just some fooling around between bros?

I don't understand why are the girls acting like that, what part of literally dying that they don't understand?

They talk like women don't like to have simple one time sex, just for pleasure type of thing. They could be having sex with any young virgin guy that they wanted and even receive money for it. There's even those retarded girls wanting to rip of them just to give sex, what in the frick is stopping the guys from using force to take the money back after the deed?

Good there's so much wrong with this...

Of course he’d be rejected, He got a few months before his expiration date, if only he use those time to at least build a relationship then maybe things would’ve gone a lot better

Dex-chan lover
together ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
but yeah, it's weird that it only happens to men, but I guess you could say it's because men are more "expendable" in the sense that a guy could get a ton of women pregnant in a short period of time, but a woman can only have 1-8 or 9 babies at a time (world record is birthing 8 or 9 babies at the "same" time, basically same day.) So if it's a thing like mother nature forcing men to leave some descendants behind or die, it would make a bit of sense. But then again, why 18 and not sooner or later, if it's some kind of illness or curse?

......... I mean I know why it's like that but damn c'mon being a virgin doesn't mean you have to be retarded

I think the most disturbing thing about this manga is that it's apparently made for an age demographic that needs fucking furigana lmao

Then the manga would be done show's over let's go home, take the easy way out no the hard one.

Fed-Kun's army
Shinze Aba:
984a02e2c274f75422b8bc7295124bca.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread