Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Rampage

Dex-chan lover
It's a satire of the low birthrate of Japanese people and the way their society hinders emotional attachment. Mix this with typical absurdist Jap humor.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, the smug face on that bitch demure little woman.

This is the type of comedy that I crave for.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
This is going to get bluepill-preachy won't it?

Dex-chan lover
I always thought with a few more terror attacks, shootings and riots from virgins men such as incels, religious fundamentalists, awkward teenagers, white knights whose chivalry stops at the point of entering a women etc... the government is going to round up virgins men and put up concentration camps. In Generation Kill, there was an idle dialogue while they were riding the Humvee about what motivates fundamentalist. It really spoke my mind about fundamentalists and Otakus have more in common than the rest of the world.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

Also, I saw it on that certain website, scanlator actually went and bought Vol 2. Based. All the peers were Japanese too. lol

Bruh, last guy was cringe. "I dont wanna work" u need to eat my retarded friend so that is not an option. If this manga tries to educate me on romance and people's feelings with this retarded plot, im done. It is like giving everyone a free gun to prove that guns arent the problem, people are. Even though the main idea is right this is the shittiest way to do it.

Being virgin isnt a problem , having a "virgin mentality" is wrong. You can live without sticking ur genitals in other people, just be nice to people.

In other words; MC is a retard for not fucking his friend's granny. Btw wtf is an actual cherry like virus? I know that eosinophilia has a cherry like nucleus but whole cherry like cell looks retarded.

Just make a new rule : incest and rapist is legal in order to save humanity

@neheava
If this manga tries to educate me on romance and people's feelings with this retarded plot, im done.
I doubt that this manga tries to educate the reader on anything. It just wants to be a ecchi-comedy that plays with the mindsets some (japanese) people have regarding virginity. There is no deeper thought or morale other than "author thought it would be funny". You are not supposed to think to hard about it.
At least that is my interpretation.

Dex-chan lover
How can such a transparent manga bait so many people???

Author really struck a golden vein on this one...

Dex-chan lover
That woman saying virgins are a danger is kinda sus.
The rest of the planet should be freaking out and banning all international travel involving Japan right now but she wants to hide that it's not contagious?
She's straight up causing millions of her countrymen that she's supposed to be responsible for to die (at least 22 million to be more exact) rather than address ways to get everyone laid like immigrating prostitutes.
Or easier work visas for women if they also sleep with as many men as possible.
Or cracking down on the price hikes since the current situation probably makes it ultra illegal.(An argument can be made that they're price gouging or blackmailing to withhold emergency medical services without being paid an exorbitant increase on the bill)
Japan is on track to being slaughtered worse than WWII, already has had enough damage to be crippled for decades to come, and these are her priorities? those politicians have a perfect scapegoat now.
She either needs to escape the country right this moment or she's going to die a very gruesome death at the hands of everyone who wants revenge on her.

Dex-chan lover
Why do the Veronicas only want the Chads? How about the dying gentleman gamer???
We really do live in a society

Users who are viewing this thread