Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Rampage

Dex-chan lover
Imagine SoraYori, but instead of going to antarctica, these brave young men started a quest to go to Amsterdam and liberate from their deathly diseases.

I'm so sorry, please forgive me.

From what I’ve seen of the raws, this going to get even funnier.
Sadly I haven’t seen them all yet, no sexual violence yet.

Fed-Kun's army
@CakeRemix

Pulling out, Coitus interruptus, even when performed perfectly is not 100% effective, you are still gambling with the possibility of an unwanted pregnancy then on top of that it really kills the fun having to focus on pulling out at the right moment. It's "ok" for an spontaneous session with a partner when both agree at possible risk of pregnancy. Better get the condoms, pill or best of all a vasectomy.

Dex-chan lover
This is on the shelf next to Ijimeru for me. Hilarious read.

Now if only there's someone who's willing to revive Ijimeru ...

it's good that our mc understand how does he looks in his crush eyes when he confess

Dex-chan lover
Granny looking like she gonna harakiri after sex, better not fuck her to be honest.
Inb4 homosex doesnt count because they gonna explain it soon.
Also
>science explanation

Looking forward to how the story's gonna progress with this bizarre concept

Dex-chan lover
Yet another chapter that convinces me that MC deserves to die for being an idiot.

Honestly MC can stay dead. Even if he survives, future doesnt seem so bright. Gonna predict that baby males born will immediately be sexed

Dex-chan lover
DID THIS SERIES UNIRONICALLY MAKE A JOKE THAT THE CELLS LITERALLY ARE POPPING THEIR CHERRIES?! THE FUCK?!

Also, it's pretty much impossible for a single cell to do enough damage to kill a person if it does not spread or mutate...

Users who are viewing this thread