Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Disguise

Dex-chan lover
Is the scientific explanation necessary? Could just skip all that and say it'd look like a bruise or a suction mark. The virgin vanguard MC is getting on my nerve. It's like he gets an empathic epiphany every times he gain a "comrade"

Fed-Kun's army
Say no Kurumii, that is a traaaap, for some reason it doesnt feel good to be played by her

Aggregator gang
Heroine: *Holds dear to a good memory with a boy
Also heroine: NO ASS, NO CLASS!

Dex-chan lover
Logically speaking, in order for this plague to have infected all of Japan it has to have also had time to cross international borders.
Dealing with this and Corona at the same time would be a nightmare. Not that the US isn't already in one from Corona alone, but it can get soo much worse when people have to social distance at the same time.

Something extremely contrived is about to happen now and its probably going to involve trump somehow
Maybe US troops are gonna start paradropping in from nowhere to round up the virgins.

Dex-chan lover
This is starting to turn too holocaust-y for my liking

Also, is this how the Japanese view trump, or...?

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane It's likely the only news we see here from abroad (not Japanese, but working here), other than that people here are pretty apathetic on the topic.

Dex-chan lover
@RyoukoKonpaku @Kanami-chan Good, Japan is my backup plan in case everything goes to shit in the West.

From what I see the European and US media just fucking despise him and everywhere else is pretty indifferent, which is good.

Users who are viewing this thread