Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Disguise

Double-page supporter
I was promised a manga trump, and the mangaka delivered. I am soooo happy right now. Idgaf, I'm slapping a 9 on this one

Dex-chan lover
The fact that she jumped directly to losing his v-card instead of going out is suspicious AF.

Dex-chan lover
>dont touch me you sick fuck
AAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Good for mc to keep it cool and let bygones be bygones.Fucking hyped for the next chapter.Also based trump banning the japanese virus.

Group Leader
Why do i feel like shits gonna go down worse than it ever did

Dex-chan lover
of course this is a trap. You never, ever, say YES in this situation.

Just redo your confession, properly this time, say you love her and want to go out on a date or get to know her better or something.

Can't wait for her to chew him out on his hypocrisy when he says yes next chapter. Because we all know this will happen. Anything else would be a geniune surprise. And even then it#s clear they won't do it. After all, MC hasn't even seen the Island yet!
Also I find it funny how the mangaka casually revels that there are at least three more virgins in class who have yet to be uncovered. Pretty sure at least half the class still has the V-card.

Dex-chan lover
@MinecraftNoob It definitely looks like a trap and there's no good end to come out for a direct yes / no answer here. Say yes and there's a chance she'll diss him again as going only for her body, say no and she'll either mock him as a coward or get mad for declining her offer or thinking she's not good enough.

The only safe way out here is he tries to deflect the question like asking for a date first or knowing her first. Since MC did already experience getting shot down at that first confession and got harshly treated afterwards, he might be smart enough to avoid giving a direct answer.

Users who are viewing this thread