Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Guarantee

Dex-chan lover
What does the scouter say about his virgin level?

Also, Forcefully mass raping a bunch of teenage boys = okay but excessive force is horribly wrong.

I would say this is unrealistic because it violates every human rights law, but considering the shit China's doing, I'll have to retract that criticism

Dex-chan lover
Pretty obvious that Emily has some kind of complex about virgins. Wonder what her backstory is

Dex-chan lover
This Emily girl is fucking twisted. Wonder what her backstory is.

And imo Amamiya is pretty B-B-B-BASED.

Group Leader
A policy of Trump's I can approve of.

Edit: that's when I read the "we're gonna get those virgins laid" line. But after reading the chapter? Maybe not so much.

Dex-chan lover
>bring the DTG cell sample to US
>weaponize the said cell
>infect your own people 'cause 9/11
>the incel problem is now solved

Sasuga, Torumhpu-sama!

Dex-chan lover
VIRGIN LEVEL 100

I can only imagine the military after they succeed in their plan being like "We did it boys, virgin is no more"

@bigtiddyoneesan Lmao I love that "B-B-B-BASED" xD

This chapter gave us kidnapping, police brutality, US "heroism" (typical war crime actions), and terrible treatment of a certain demographic....

This is America.

-Goddamn did the author portray America with millimeter precision of realism.

Fed-Kun's army
this shit is so fucking stupid, its like that manga under 12 or something like that with the pre teen girls stuck in a prison with rapists, murderers and pedophiles, also on par with that trash called human cage or something like that with the isekaid people are livestock for the elves and fantasy creatures

wtf did you just give permission for foreign country army enter yours just to purge all the virgin?
what a mad lad

Man, the girls in this manga are irredeemable. Even when Amamiya wants to make love with him, it doesn't negate all the insult she hurled at him.

Also, screw that glasses girl.

Dex-chan lover
virgin charm failed effect of failing virgin charm was cock and ball torture by Thor’s rath. Virgin charm was successful title gain Virgin no more of thy lips

Users who are viewing this thread