Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Guarantee

Dex-chan lover
I guess Childhood friend has kind of redeemed himself. Now I wonder if we'll see a Virgin Prison break of some sort lmao. Or maybe Childhood friend's gonna try snipe MC-kuns V-card before the cell guards do.

Also why do I have a feeling that prison is some kind of femdom tag dungeon lmao.

everyone's talking about army girl but i wanna talk about the ethical problems at play here THERE ARE SO FUCKING MANY

Aggregator gang
for me to continue reading this, it's just morbid curiosity at this point

This is the kind of read that has absolutely no reason to exist but according to the laws of the universe, it does. Now this is some gourmet shit mixed with gunpowder and macaroni made of cocaine

Aggregator gang
This shit is like <It's Time to Go to His Stomach, OK?> Why does it exist? Wtf is going on? Why do I keep reading it? Nobody knows, everyone's confused yet keeps coming back.

Dex-chan lover
WE DON'T WANT ANY JAPANESE VIRGINS, BUT MY SON, MY SON BARON TRUMP HAS BEEN PLAYING SOME OF THEM, WHAT DO YOU CALL THEM THE UH, THEM JAPANESE VIDEO GAMES YES, SO THE US MILITARY HAS A PLAN TO MAKE EVERY SINGLE JAPANESE MAN A NON-VIRGIN
WE ARE GOING TO MAKE JAPAN GET LAID AGAIN.

you can't polish a turn, but you can spraypaint it gold, put it in a catapult and watch it splatter against a target.

Double-page supporter
Still better than Kimetsu no Yaiba, and that's saying much
>It's seinen
Whatever soys, still better than your demon sht

Dex-chan lover
So basically prison school now.
And we'll have to deal with a bunch of female guards with shitty personalities.

That girl is bitchy last time but her way of thinking is right
Welp looks like I have someone new to hate, the real bitch

Double-page supporter
Tokuni Mirashichi? Is that you directing this manga? :3

Tokuni Mirashichi did make a manga series about virgin boys being butchered whenever they reach 18 so may be this is related

Users who are viewing this thread