Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Consideration

Ch 7: maybe he'll graduate from virginity, or not.

Ch 8: well that escalated. Prison time!

@daimaos
Interesting that it's accurate translation. I thought Dragons fucking cars was a western meme. Maybe it is and Japan adopted it?

Really enjoying the credits pages. Keep up the good work! This manga is reaching critical levels of based

BCS

Dex-chan lover
24-841fef9f7739c117af7068bdc2a72a8c489d27a37a7bd7466fbf10900f920b53.jpeg

YES. THIS IS WHAT I WANTED FROM THIS MANGA. THANK YOU.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO THAT VIRGIN FILE 4 AAAHHHHHH SOMETHING SIMILAR HAPPENED TO ME BACK THEN XDDDD

Aggregator gang
This is some hilarious shit. Way better than run-of-the-mill romcoms if you ask me.

And this dystopian extrajudicial treatment is actual food for thought.

Dex-chan lover
I bet this place is really some kind of femdom dungeon judging from that reaction from that guy there Lmao.

Also man those wild requests "Dragon Fucking Cars" Lmao. I feel Emily's gonna get a bad time in the future with how much she's acting towards them, got called out too lol I wonder if that was true.

That Virgin file though lmao, talk about bad luck. Also I wonder if that plane from the start crashed lol, they looked like they were sweating buckets while laughing it out.

Dex-chan lover
@AnotherRat Wait what?

@RyoukoKonpaku Haha. Those two seemed to be laughing nervously about whether or not they can catch the disease as well. But crashing might explain why there's no contact with them.

Dex-chan lover
Why does it feel like I already read part of this chapter somewhere else before, was Emily's speech used in some meme or something?

Double-page supporter
It would be funny if it was implied that you can "become virgin again with enough time without sex". Considering the stories about how married couples stop having sex after a few years, that would be golden. Instead this is gonna become a death game most probably.

Dex-chan lover
@BCS
Nothing she said had any relevance whatsoever to the situation. She's not here for creating long term relationships. She's ostensibly here to get these guys one night stands and is pretending to facilitate things towards their preferences like she's human Tinder. As horrible as it is to be able to say this, ultra incel over there was exactly right about her. She just wants somebody to bully and treat like shit.
If Trump wasn't the president in this I'd question how somebody so incompetent and dangerous was put in such a position of power.

Users who are viewing this thread