Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Consideration

Dex-chan lover
I really want to believe the original japanese text already had "dragons fucking cars" and it's not just the translators having fun.

It does indeed say "ドラゴン カーセシ カズ" in the raws or "Dragon Fucking Cars".

Dex-chan lover
I know America is usually portrayed as super gung-ho about everything, but we wouldn't put someone in charge of an international situation who has a penchant to shoot at someone and cause a major incident. Although, it's hilarious that the author explicitly targeted Japan for this and Americans are just immune.

1. This author is fucking spicy with the direct takes on real-world politicians (I don't mean orange meme man himself, but the governor of Tokyo on page 8)

2. Emily is the best character, fight me.

Dex-chan lover
Were those Americans not actually immune to the DTG? Did the virgins RISE UP and crash the copter? Will Emily snap and try to rape someone?

I wonder if they went the buttfuck route or the granny route for the devirginizing process.

Also I think Emily should get bullied by cock.

Hahah
I love this manga.
Fuck logic and rationality.

I guess following the crowd.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

This manga is the best compared to other mangas that takes itself way too seriously

And ty for the good tl

Fed-Kun's army
Emily might be shit but she was spitting facts
What both men and women sometimes forget about relationships is the golden rule "Why the hell would someone want to be with me"
Personal reflection is the key to success

I think that disgusting virgin (almost last page) is fucking with male soldier 😂

Double-page supporter
Knowing that the translation is accurate makes it that much better.

Users who are viewing this thread