Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Measures

Dex-chan lover
W-well, they say pick a virgin and end up having an awkward time or pick a pro and enjoy amazing technique.

That's realism right there.

Shirogane, the fuck are you doing in this filthy manga ? Go back to yours and give a pure hug to Kaguya before it's too late !

Double-page supporter
That confidence is just going to crumble later on.

edit: also, what's the joke with the doctor's name

Emily-chan got out of her way to give him what he wanted, that's too good for them, I was certain that was just a pep talk to keep them in check.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie I'm glad they actually get laid, joke aside it's about life and death matters here

Group Leader
That appointment with Granny Reagan did not disappoint. It baited me into thinking it was horror and then went the pure comedy route, haha.

This is probably my favorite comedy manga of 2020. I haven't laughed this hard since Grand Blue.

"Do you think I'm unclean?", the fact that you are making fun of him and acting like a bitch because he is a virgin, well yes.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao didn't expect that horror scene to turn into comedy in a flash. Not only that granny was a pro, she could somehow also teleport. Lmao at the attitude transformation as well, suddenly acted like a chad just after one go.
Granny was disappointed he turned into an ass afterwards though, I bet that guy was really bad at bed but granny acted and played along to give him a confidence boost.

Gave me quite a good laugh, the manga's definitely entertaining lol.

Contrary to popular belief, the hymen does not necessarily have to tear during a womans first time. It can tear from other things (i.e sports) and can even not tear at all. Thats why a torn hymen is not a reliable indicator of not being a virgin.

Users who are viewing this thread