Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Measures

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@Harmless_Potato

Yes, feminists always love pointing that out, but HOW OFTEN does it tear as a result of other activities? Show me the numbers.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao I just noticed that "Magazine EDGE" in virgin onii-chan's shirt xD

Btw, "A hymen?!"
gWp2vba_d.webp

Eeehh, close enough lol

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering how the hell do author go with the plot, now i see what he did. The MC have to escape from the prison, so he can have sex with his crush, before they (the US military) corrupts him, or face death... very interesting, got me hooked.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if the MC will get his wish. i cant imagine it will end well for him

@BCS https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/14993089/ 52% of women that admitted to sexual intercourse had an intact hymen. To be fair, the ages were only 13-19 so theres a chance of the hymen still breaking after thier first time (and i doubt theyve had much sex). As for how often it breaks without sex you can look in the same study to find that its actually rare: only 3% had a torn hymen without intercourse. If im being completely honest Im too lazy to look for studies dictating the likelihood of tearing your hymen with other activities. But by all means you can look for it

Tl;dr theres about a fifty fifty chance of tearing your hymen during your first time (ages 13-19) and the chances of tearing your hymen without intercourse are extremely rare.

If you care, my opinion on the matter has changed since i expected much higher numbers for broken hymen without secks. My point still stands however, that loosing your virginity isnt always going to pop your cherry.

A couple more things: im basing all of this on a single study and it was done in 2004 so the numbers may have shifted (so you should take this with a grain of salt) . Also, please dont associate me with feminists, radical feminists are not cash money

It just doesn't feel the same without the Trump tweets, it's like they were the cherry on top.

Dex-chan lover
This manga really is hilarious. I was afraid his first time was going to be a traumatic experience (or rape), but that granny was a real pro.

Double-page supporter
The way this is drawn genuinely cracks me up. Now I hope this will tackle the veeeeeeeeery unhealthy purity culture they have over there

Users who are viewing this thread