Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Jailbreak

You know what? No. Fuck her. She still did the dead eye "die virgin" stare. She's going to tease him along and they are gonna have a grand adventure and when it's finally time before his birthday to seal the deal she's gonna dead eye "die virgin" him and the last panel of the manga is going to be his strangulated face.

You can fucking SCREEN CAP this

Oh shit! That Thatcher again, even Admiral Liam was afraid of her.

And now that's absurd, how the hatch was closed when Liam's already inside.

@coldb7
You just taking it too deep.

But if you need some reasons:
Hiroshima and Nagasaki were basically a nuclear testing ground (with plutonium and uranium respectively).
Also there's no secret that Japanese constitution was altered by the influence of US (Winner - loser after WW2) .
Oh, and there's a controversial US military base in Japan (as well as in the South Korea and other countries).
Now you know why. I'm not saying that Japanese were innocent, I'm just saying that both winners and losers of war are basically twisted in their way, more or less.

Jesus. That is something alright. Hahaha.

Being a virgin is a problem. Liam. Fix it. The problem but got another. Even thought. Been a virgin is cool because after not. Having. Nothing. For so long a person becomes something else a budda hahahaah

Dex-chan lover
LIAAAAAAAAMMMMMM
gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg

Double-page supporter
liam is the real mvp, also, does this mean that the cocky raper creep friend got STDs?

Dex-chan lover
It's good to see that even during the chaos and mayhem that has overcome this manga, the artist doesn't forget to highlight the importance of always wearing protection… Not just condoms, hearing protection too !

@Ary369 see end of ch 13, start of 14. Shiragiku offered to lead amamiya to the virgin prison so she could get MC to escape. Shiragiku if you remember, had very specific requirements he was looking for in women at a time.

Honestly I'm glad this story isn't taking itself too seriously, but I hope it doesn't turn into a shitshow because of that

@KochengOren
Nice try, but I thank its so they can have their cake and eat it too, Japanese government doing something bad but its okay, the big bad US is making them do it.

"Hiroshima and Nagasaki were basically a nuclear testing ground (with plutonium and uranium respectively)." This not true, they were use because the Japanese refused to surrender .
"Also there's no secret that Japanese constitution was altered by the influence of US (Winner - loser after WW2) ." You mean that they can't have a military, that's a good thing.
"Oh, and there's a controversial US military base in Japan (as well as in the South Korea and other countries)." Those bases wouldn't be were the are if they weren't wanted, except for the defeated former enemies who don't have a choice in the matter .
"Now you know why. I'm not saying that Japanese were innocent, I'm just saying that both winners and losers of war are basically twisted in their way, more or less." I already know that, that's why I fined funny whenever it comes up in manga's.

@coldb7
It's clear to me now, that you're just self righteous ignorant.

This not true, they were use because the Japanese refused to surrender .
Never heard about imperial overstretch? Japan forces spread thin across asia pacific. And with the less technology advances than US & the fall of Iwojima it's just a matter of time of Japan's defeat. And US at the time still didn't know about full effect of nuclear bomb.

You mean that they can't have a military, that's a good thing.
So you also agree than Berlin Wall was a good thing. Because the loser can't say anything.

Those bases wouldn't be were the are if they weren't wanted, except for the defeated former enemies who don't have a choice in the matter .
Yeah right, how can you be wrong? The hell with all those protests.

War always hurt both sides pal. Ask yourself why Chinese hates Japan? Why Germany hates Soviet? Why Russian hates Hitler? And so on and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread