Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Jailbreak

Dex-chan lover
The condom attack.

CONDOM. ATTACK.​

https://mangadex.org/chapter/1129771/4

using an abrahams tank to escape a virgin prison NOW THAT"S WHAT YOU CALL RAMPAGE

@KochengOren
Lol okay

"Never heard about imperial overstretch? Japan forces spread thin across asia pacific. And with the less technology advances than US & the fall of Iwojima it's just a matter of time of Japan's defeat. And US at the time still didn't know about full effect of nuclear bomb." So what, they still didn't surrender.

"So you also agree than Berlin Wall was a good thing. Because the loser can't say anything." What? that's not the same thing.

"Yeah right, how can you be wrong? The hell with all those protests." the protest are by a small number of mostly leftist who don't have the numbers to vote in a government that will simply ask the base's be remove, those base with the governments permission.

"War always hurt both sides pal. Ask yourself why Chinese hates Japan? Why Germany hates Soviet? Why Russian hates Hitler? And so on and so on." I'm well aware of this .

Double-page supporter
Fucking god, so much happened here that I don't even know where to start, so I'll just laugh and go to sleep.

@coldb7
LOL, you're admitting that you're self-righteous, that's explain a lot of things.

So what, they still didn't surrender.
It's clear to me that you don't know what happened across Asia Pacific. The logic of bully. You will never stop until you step on your opponent's head and groin. "So what? If they don't surrender, might as well turn them as guinea pig." - This is your logic.

What? that's not same thing.
This answer also tell me that you don't understand the history. Berlin Wall was built because Germany were the loser of war.

the protest are by a small number of mostly leftist who don't have the numbers to vote in a government that will simply ask the base's be remove, those base with the governments permission.
This is also the logic of bully. And, now you lump me together with the leftist. And it's clear that you don't understand anything, let alone understand the history of Okinawa. My country will never agree to build such a base. It's always related to the country's sovereignty.

I'm well aware of this .
Yeah right. Yet you still ridicules the loser of war.
The WW2 ended on the Showa era, now is the Reiwa era, more than 70 years already. Even Berlin Wall already torn down almost 30 years by now. This current generation had nothing to do with the mistakes of their grandparents generation.
The only logical step is to not meddling with other countries's policies, even if they were the loser of war.

@KochengOren
I've admitted to no such thing, I've only laugh your ridiculous personal insults.

"It's clear to me that you don't know what happened across Asia Pacific. The logic of bully. "The fuck you on about? It's clear to me that you don't know what happened across Asia Pacific , the Japanese were the aggressors who started the war, they weren't getting bullied lol .

""So what? If they don't surrender, might as well turn them as guinea pig." - This is your logic." No they refuse to surrender so we used our most powerful weapon and force them to surrender.

"You will never stop until you step on your opponent's head and groin." Nope just the aggressor surrenders.

"This answer also tell me that you don't understand the history. Berlin Wall was built because Germany were the loser of war." No the birling wall was built to prevent east Germans from escaping the communisms for the west.

"This is also the logic of bully. And, now you lump me together with the leftist. And it's clear that you don't understand anything, let alone understand the history of Okinawa. My country will never agree to build such a base. It's always related to the country's sovereignty." No, this the truth.

"Yeah right. Yet you still ridicules the loser of war." What?, no I haven't.

Dex-chan lover
"How we're gonna get past that little fence?"

Mate. You're in a tank

Users who are viewing this thread