Virgin Extinction Island

Fed-Kun's army
Also, do homosexuals just die because it seems like they're way more f'ed if the premise is to have sex with the other gender since they're probably virgins in that regard. If they don't die, then just fuck each other I mean eh, going to be totally awkward but you can do it if the government hasn't figured out how to help by the last day. Lol, funny premise but a little lacking on the plot holes.

Are they speedrunning?? i can't understand the story. All i know is, virgins dies at the age of 18+.

just saying from reading the descrip but wouldn't it be like the other way round?

@Jazeel yea it would be worse for the women not the guys dying LOL.
this shit could easily be fixed with a government funded paid prostitute before a kid gets to 18. the world is full of prostitutes and they have a shitload of steady customers 1 extra visit to make sure a kid doesnt die wouldn't add that much to those numbers.

This concept is scarier than most horror concepts. You can "kill" monsters but you'll be in jail if you kill humans. But wait... there will be no one to notice if there is no one to notice and all evidence are perfectly destroyed.

Haven't read it yet but I'm already having a reversed Parallel Paradise vibes...

Dex-chan lover
I'm not even sure what exactly I just read. *clicks follow But I'm going to get an eleven-foot pole and keep poking it anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Ehhh. I discovered the raws the other day, checked here, but was returned with no entry. Followed.

My strongest impression about this series after the first two chapters is that the author has a serious inferiority complex and this a major condemnation of the attitudes of the Japanese youth. I don't recall a single example of any non-virgin showing any signs of empathy or compassion (not even the MC's own mother), just a range of negative emotions including disappointment, contempt, revulsion and disgust at the failure of these men and boys to be able to successfully seduce somebody of the opposite sex. That's an alpha male attitude jacked up on steroids. All those boys can do, based on that kind of social environment, is wait to die (or end their lives, themselves), because nobody will help them. Also keep in mind that the Japanese actually do have a serious problem with bullying and suicide over there. It does not speak well of their society, to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread