Virgin Extinction Island

Dex-chan lover
Well with that art style, this is a horror manga alright. The tropes are being used too much I guess, like a guy said he's afraid of dying since he's a virgin and other girls would laugh and said generic quotes like " Do you want to F*ck, Virgins are the worst, etc." to make you feel angry and sympathize with the characters I guess. But yeah what else do you expect from this kind of plot, turn off your brain, go with the flow and expect some NTR baits... and R*pe scenes as well.

All I can say is the manga plot is working. Just look at how many people it managed to attract here.

Double-page supporter
Now, all good horror is, at the end of the day, critical of its society. One example is good ol' Jason: in the very moralistic Raegan era, Jason goes after teens who have sex and deug users, with only the "pure" ones being spared. I don't want to write a fucking essay, so I'll stop at this example: surely you can think up of more. This manga shows the promise of being one of the best kinds of dumb manga: the one that is, deep down, actually a bit smart. The next paragraph is what I think the author might want to say, skip it if you want to figure it out yourself or just want to see this as the B-movie turned to paper it still is.

Everyone who is reading this should be aware of Japan's declining birth rates. Even among the decline of other developed countries, Japan is FUUUUUUUCKED. By seeing the sheer amount of power fantasies aimed at virgins on this site, I think people over there who can't pop their cherry are, to say the least, not having a good time. What the author did here is cranking up the societal pressure to have kids up to 11, now a plague that literally kills you. It's probably a metaphor for the suicide rate in Japan among virgins, which is, last time I checked, extremely. Not. Good. BUT, while the author is clearly sympathetic to the plight of virgins, it's not like he lets them off the hook. You might see that some of them are, for some fucking reason, still picky about their partners. "I want it to be a Voice Actress" or "an Amateur is better" and on and on. They're probably considering committing a crime over the very legal gay sex (perhaps the manga will touch on that). Their attitudes are also kinda shit. The MC goes to "confess" to the one girl that could possibly fuck him, without thinking FOR A SECOND, of what she might feel about that. Now, I admit that the point is somewhat lost here because his literal life is on the line, but think again of the plague as a metaphor, and you'll understand. Anyway, the girl tells him all that to his face. Will the manga touch on virgin women? Maybe, though I don't know how they are treated like over there. Not very good either, I'd imagine.

This manga is fucking funny. Now, admittedly, the 4 cursed tags (ecchi, sexual assault, smut and gore) did scare me too, but I wanted to check it out anyway, and I'm glad I did. Tons, and tons of jokes, wether it be the mass death at the idol concert or the very subtle fact that the Prime Minister knew how red light districts prices were before the crisis off the top of his head. There's still some serious stuff (I discussed in the paragraph before), and once you start to figure out why, the manga becomes better. Do not be scared, reader, get in on it! For now, it's an 8/10

Dex-chan lover
@KriegGuardsman
Everyone who is reading this should be aware of Japan's declining birth rates.
Even among the decline of other developed countries, Japan is FUUUUUUUCKED.
Actually, I'm pretty sure the lack of fucking is directly correlated with declining birth rates.

Aggregator gang
Wow, I was wondering when this would come to MangaDex. Pretty funny manga tbh.

LOL it should be opposite actually... Those who are virgin should be alive. Cause no matter how you see it's more logical this way 😂😂😂

Im pretty sure the lack of fucking in Japan is caused for the idealise image they have of a "pure girl" or virgin shit they might think about girl the same of an anime female protagonist xD
This moment in the manga is when the prostitution will be considered "savior of the humanity" right ? they prices will skyrocketed astronomically as they will be saving lifes just like the medicine hahahaha
and what about gay people ?? in spanish we have a refran like "cuando el hambre aprieta, cualquier agujero es trinchera"
@hailboy their's blueballs EXPLODE !! sorry for the mistakes I don't speak english

Contributor
That situation of killing off virgins would likely wipe out most of the readership on Mangadex...

Users who are viewing this thread