Virgin Extinction Island

Dex-chan lover
So do any of these women realize that by the end of this the men are going to have the advantage in relationships as there will be far more than 3 single women for every single man?

Double-page supporter
@RamenRider
They wouldn't care. The ones dying off are the men they didn't really want anyway. They'd rather share 1 wanted guy than give a shit about any unwanted guys.
The virgins actually give them a big boost in the relationship game, since now for the males its a matter of life and death, and for the women things stay the same.

But not only that, since its only the male population taking a hit, its not like reproduction is going to take so big a hit or anything, since 1 guy can get multiple girls pregnant. Since men arent born non-virgins, there will always be a mostly steady supply of virgins coming in to keep their newfound windfall of power going, assuming a culture of mothers deflowering their babies doesn't begin.

Dex-chan lover
You're underestimating things. Sure one guy can have multiple women, but why slum it with anyone less than a 9/10 when you have literally millions of better looking or wealthier women to choose from? The fact that married couples exist skews the amount of single men available HARD. They aren't left with all the men in japan. They're left with everyone else. The shitty yakuza dudes, whatever sleazy guys knew how to talk their way into a woman's panties but didn't actually plan to do anything with them,whatever otaku have paid a prostitute before, some misc cheating husband, and some decent guys that happened to have a girlfriend before 18.
What motivation is there for a man to provide for 3+ women? It's setting up a japanese society where any female below supermodel tier is going to end up as society's replacement for all those virgin otaku because they just aren't wanted by the opposite sex outside of a pump and dump before 18. Sure 1 guy can get multiple girls pregnant, but is one guy REALLY gonna work his ass off to pay for multiple babies at once to repopulate japan? The age demographics are already at near emergency level in japan. Killing this much of an entire future working population is an unmitigated disaster.
The fact that society hasn't adapted outside of price scalping so far doesn't bode well for the future 18 year old mortality rate.
This basically takes all the troubles women in japan have when it comes to sex (eg A common problem for foreign women is that they have trouble adapting to the fact that you can't just walk into a bar and get laid) and magnifies them ten thousandfold.
It's not giving women more control, it's giving them less while making them a larger part of the population. It's going to be at least 2-3 generations of men picking and choosing at leisure while women are forced to prop up an aging population without the support they were supposed to have.
55% of the male working population is gone when women used to retire at 25. Do you not understand just how massive a hit that is to everything? How massive a shift that is in societal roles and workloads these women are going to have to replace?

@RamenRider I agree with you, and the disappointing part is the writer makes no character thinking about this. Not government, not some shady character, none at all. Seriously, even with ridiculous premise, you should at least have one with common sense. Society demographic will turn into pre-industrial level, fast.

Everyone in this manga is shitty. I do feel bad for the MC. He had a moment of bad judgement like anyone in this situation and the only comfort he has been given is his own mother trying to take his virginity. I went the suicide route after that as none of that mental torture would of been worth it.

I don’t think you quite understand how hypergamy works. 80/20 rule. If the virgins disappear, nothing is going to change. They were invisible to women to begin with so the sexual marketplace is unchanged. Sure, supply and demand may increase the male’s value slightly, but those who were going to get laid beforehand most likely would already be non virgins so no difference there. No male is going to provide for 3+ women, it’ll just still be like modern society with increased pick-up culture and more infidelity. And for the case of Japan, a faster population decline. Women will have power in the short term as they will see who dies past 18 and of the now dying virgins over 18, but after all the virgins over 18 die, chances are there will be large cultural/governmental reform to prevent further population decline. Now who’s going to replace the virgins in the workforce? yeah going to be a big restructuring of societal roles before it normalises. All in all a shitty scenario for male virgins and eventually for society as whole.

Somehow manages to create a story where I feel like most of the characters actually do deserve to die, what a genius. Usually in shitty isekai NTR stories I just think the author is lame and self-inserting, but in this story the characters are so cartoonishly terrible I hope most of them actually die in the fallout of societal chaos. Especially the 'main girl' who wouldn't fuck him, then made fun of him because she wouldn't fuck him. At least Iida has the excuse of having a boyfriend, though he's trash too.

Dex-chan lover
This is probably the single greatest piece of literature that has and ever will grace the undeserving eyes of the human race. The only reason this masterwork is not rated the 10 it deserves is because the worldbuilding is so persuasive it strikes the fear of death into every virgin that reads it.

TL;DR - Ignore the misleading tags, essay comments, and low ratings, this manga is some good shit.

Oh it's the fucking editor's fault (just like always).

Also, not using using "sexless, no ingress" is a crime against humanity and you should be hung at The Hague.

is this being review-bombed because of the premise, or is it actually shit?

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus
Bruh, how come this manga masterpiece?
Almost every male in this manga looks like an ugly bastard and had their face run into a truck.

And despite all that problems, people still think the sickness were just a rumour.
Another matter to add is that their own parents literally not giving a fuck.

If I were the mother of one of those virgins, I would gladly give it away as long my son live. I am sure the dad would understand as well unless the dad think his son is product of disappointment.

Then this fucking virgins just had to reject the old hag offer.
My Boy Gintama would bang the hag everyday just to survive this sickness lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread