Virgin Extinction Island

Honestly I think that the low score is due to a bunch of "minimally exceptional" people that somehow take this series seriously and don't understand that this is a comedy even when they're beaten over the head by it every chapter.

Since it’s Tragedy, despite being also a Comedy. I’ll enjoy it while it lasts cause I know the ending won’t be a good ending.

i'm not finding this as funny as i thought it would be
the humor of taking itself too seriously is great
but i feel this pushes the balance of serious humor too far into being serious for me

Fed-Kun's army
It's quite hard to be a virgin in this world, if you put in any actual effort to have sex.

The amount of just disturbingly grotesque humans available for mating is quite insanely high. Billions. You can even have sex with animals if you want to be technical. Now it's not something I recommend, but who knows, I haven't tried it. It may be recommend worthy, hopefully I'll never know.

Sex is plain disgusting. The physical act of it, but worse the instinctual demand for it. It becomes a much larger issue when human psychology is twisted by that instinct, due to any variety of factors whether they be nature or nuture.

I sometimes wish I was a sentient plant, perhaps an old tree.

Double-page supporter
10/10 this is the most innovative and beautiful story I have ever read!!!

Dex-chan lover
Sorry sorry I’m comin here immediately after reading the deiscription but...the govt. doesn’t know what to do in this situation!?!?!?! IS THST WHAT I HEARD!?!! Fucking make it a law that arranges for them to get that puspus before their 18th birthday then!!!

Users who are viewing this thread