Virgin vs. Chad - Ch. 2 - Chad vs. Teacher!

Dex-chan lover
I'm reminded of this green text story.

kclq09jhkl741.jpg

Aggregator gang
He looks like a teacher than a student though. Gym/sport teacher to be specific.

Dex-chan lover
@Dunnd123 in my experience 3/10 Chads are pretty good dudes who just happen to look good and be successful, 5/10 or 1/2 of Chad are just bullies they usually end up Chads for being born rich or a successful criminal. 1/10 is the Schroedinger Chad who seems to be everywhere and nowhere, friends with many people but no one seems to know anything about him. And that last one is the Nerd Chad defying stereotypes and expectation by being really into nerdy stuff like hosting Dnd campaigns and has a passion for programming yet his Charisma still gets him invited to all the parties with his super hot girlfriend and he is beloved by almost everyone.

@Hades3x I'd say ~70% of chads are cool guys. Most chad-like assholes I've dealt with were demi-chads or beta chads who were born with good/decent physique, so they haven't put much work into remaining in shape, thus lacking character.

Contributor
Actually, Chad is a very nice guy, and virgin is a virgin because of his jealousy and others things.

Dex-chan lover
Of course, he wouldn't be Chad if he wasn't actually a nice guy.

I wouldn't mind seeing Ms. Robinson in a cheerleader outfit, ngl.

@selfiesturluson Those sound more like Brads who look similar to Chads but are generally douchebags.

Users who are viewing this thread