Virgins' Empire

Vol15 in Kindle edition is available on Amazon Jp. I'm waiting to order paper edition which is not yet available (even though I'm not sure I can receive it since delevery service here in France is Knock Out due to covid19). No front page art work yet.

There is also, since long time ago, a special kindle edition of ... I don' t really know what it is, but it's called "オトメの帝国/あーちえスペシャル (ジャンプコミックスDIGITAL)" (Otome No Teikoku / A-Chie Special Jump Comics Digital). With NO paper edition :(
Someone know what is it ?

Can't wait to read your translation for Boku To, which I also have in paper edition (but I didn't look further than the first chapter). Wait... you already started with chapter 2 ! Awesome.

I actually put down series after one chapter because how graphic it was but then decided to power through it. There's still graphic stuff but development is so good. Its mostly got good fluff , memorable characters and slight drama but other than that god damn this is good.
You will need insulin shots for this one.
Love this.
Ah x Chie forever!!

Aggregator gang
The volume covers are doing the rounds through the ships in order again. Just something interesting I noticed.

this focuses way too much on chie and ai. Not getting enough of miyoshi and ayano.

@archimedesu I keep up with updates and those 2 have gotten the most chapters and still are. Miyoshi and ayano seem to be the least developed pair, just seems like service at this point.

Aggregator gang
Pixiv bikini gallery: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/84098766

I don't even remember why i started this series but i am so glad i stumbled on it. Really hope this keeps getting translated because i love it.

Users who are viewing this thread