Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 1

Mixed feelings about this first chapter but this series seems suuuuuper promising!

Fed-Kun's army
You may be sick of the villainess trope but you actually came here for the art 🤷. I'm getting interested in this story 🤭.

Dex-chan lover
Uh-huh interesting start. The boyo seems like anpushover though lol
Many thanks

Thank you for translating! I’m liking the story so for. I can’t wait for your next upload. Great work!

Fed-Kun's army
I hope our Ml is the one in last page image....
even if the ex fiancee and the so called best friend actually just prank her, i hope she(our MC) wont accept them again!

Cya

Yesss.. another villainess story.. thanks for translating this ❤

Contributor
I expected her to die when she fell on her head, only to be reincarnated or go in the past, ahah.

@Siquall 😂😂😂🤣 Guess you weren't the only one.😅😋 I seriously thought she died to be reincarnated. I've been reading way too many reincarnations.

Thank you for the chapter.😍

I kinda expected her to remember her 'past life memory' when she fell since I didn't check the tag before reading lmao guess I've been reading too many isekai xD

As soon as the guy came out of the closet " OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!" Lol...
There's enough villainess stories in the sea...
I seriously though she died too hahaha when she fell. I'm like damn here we go again with the reincarnation... Oh! Oops Nevermind! In all seriousness I like the first chapter. Can't wait for chapter 2 and so on.

Why I thought she was going to die when she fell and then go back to the past, have her revenge and fall in love with another bad boy with a kind heart

Users who are viewing this thread