Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 1

Group Leader
Are we gonna get a second chapter or did they drop it?
Its such a interesting and fresh story so far, has so much potential

Dex-chan lover
Villainess? Protagonist?

It sure feels like the roles are reversed here. Just what sort of story portrays the protagonist in such a bad light relative to the antagonist?

The affair and stolen fiance is a staple, of course, but usually the villainess isn't so...passionate? At least not compared to such a cold and calculating heroine.

I bet he really was just practicing his proposal or some ish. Prob planning an event for her 🤷🏾‍♀️ but idk,so...

shouting over ppl fresh? perhaps i am just lacking something on a fundamental lvl, however, i cannot comprehend why so many ppl obsess over and praise awful characterization in the name of 'room for character development' i truly am unable to get it, at all

Group Leader
they could've been such great friends if she wasn't a homewrecker wtf.

I think this is a reverse villainess story. The red head chick is the original villainous that read the story and prepared in advance but unlike most that become good she went full into the deep end and became even more evil. Thus Ginger the main original protagonist got really screwed and now is becoming a villainess herself.

Meo

Double-page supporter
I sort of feel like Atlanta did Ginger a favour and made her realize what a crappy guy her fiance was before they got married.

Yes, going around flirting/seducing other people's fiance is terrible BUT she didn't drug rape the guy...the guy "chose" to cheat. But I hold my reservations about her being an true antagonist.

Eh, it's dumb to blame the 'other woman' anyway, they never have any obligations in your relationship. It's a waste of breath. Save it for the scumbag fiance.

...girl, where is your self-respect? There are lots of better men than this guy's who cheats on his fiancée; better be grateful to that thot since she took that piece of trash from your hands: if someone cheats once it's highly probable that they will do it again

Dex-chan lover
So a simp falls for a thot's obvious plan of stealing her fiance, hears the convo about it and still simps for her. okay.

And.. Oh My God... WHO TF IS THAT HANDSOME GUY AT THE END 😱@/////@ too handsome 4 my heart to handle <3

Users who are viewing this thread