Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 11

nice job! Your first attempt at changing the narrative and you did it! Now you just have to not fail!

Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Pffft. She's such a lovestruck dummy, I can't even be mad. She is indeed amusing to watch flounder around on her emotions.

Still, I'm not a fan of her deception. She's lying to a mind reader she wants to romance. The longer it goes on, the harder things will be when the truth inevitably comes out, and it's not like telling him the truth would be that bad, since it removes the mysticism Lerajie originally would've had on him.

Also, I would think putting all the cards on the table and showing him every memory of Lerajie stealing her man would be a good way to tip things in her favor.

Double-page supporter
Ginger does act like villainess here. Except, the supposed heroine isn't exactly straight laced either.

@Psychronia
judging from the raws and the limited amount of Korean I know, it looks like she'll be telling him the truth soon as well as showing and giving him the novel

If he's able to read her mind, won't he read about when she mentioned things regarding the plot?

@imtaciturn he can only read her mind when he stares at her eyes, that's why from time to time she's avoiding his gaze 😂

then she attempts to think of something else when she finally stares at him

She should’ve said she wanted it so she would keep wearing the necklace

Double-page supporter
Nice, so smooth ginger! Dun give up izana to that wench XD

Users who are viewing this thread