Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 20

@legendaryswordsman Yeah I've never really liked Kiki. I think he took it quickly before the maids could kick him out, but I'm not sure. I do think he will end up giving it to the heroine's rival (I still can't remember her name) and she'll try to use it to her advantage. There's a slight chance he'll use it for blackmail, but since he likes the rival more I'm sure he'll end up giving it to her maybe.

Don't blame Ginger too much. Why would she think Kiki of all people would be interested in a random romance novel. It's strange that he took it

The Prince isn't a seducer Ginger...you are just "easy" lol..

sigh I feel sorry for her though, Kiki is defiantly the type of guy that would try to manipulate a girl...as he did before before she found out the truth
and is clearly not one to take any responsibility for his actions. Its kind of horrible that the maids left him alone in her bedroom after she left though.

Fed-Kun's army
Her straightforwardness is both her weakness and strength in getting a happy ending.
Let us go kick some Kiki butt btw.

Aggregator gang
I'm glad he knows about the book now.
We rarely ever get a ML who finds out about stuff like that in these Villainess stories

Contributor
MC: I am planning on divorcing kiki, and I don't want to see him,

Maids: Roger. Let him in unannounced every time he comes over to your personal area.

Ugh imagine your crush who's so handsome being so close with you and even hold your cheeks with your foreheads touching --- i might just as well faint in happiness

I KNEW IT AAAĞĞ
THERE ARE So MANY PROBLEMS! I’m getting crazy TT-TT
I don't want things that come to my mind to happen TTT__TTT

ok first of all IZANA IS A FREAKING FLIRT OR SEDUCER IDK WAT TO CALL HIM IM ALSO GETTING FLUSTERED BY HIS ACTIONS AND WORDS GOODNES GRACIOUS

second, let us slap that kiki

Fed-Kun's army
....don't blame that guy for using your freaking mistake....blame yourself for making that mistake in the first place

of all the idiotic things that youve done, ginger, this one tops it all off. You had it coming

Users who are viewing this thread