Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 20

Why do I suddenly want to kill Kiki??? Oh, right, because he's an annoying, thieving manwhore...

Dex-chan lover
Yeaaaaaahhh! That deception sure didn't last long. I like this though. There's no way she'd have a happy romance if she's keeping secrets from him.

Not to mention, now she can look the prince in the eye and he can seduce her comically easily with his full might.

I love their dynamic. The playful banter is so refreshing. I don't mind the MC being an airhead. It's just refreshing to see that girl make mistakes and try to correct them lmao

Everyone seems to forget that MC is not a reincarnation but instead reading a novel about their own world.It is impressive enough that her bratty bitchy attitude has changed into this.Cut her off some slack,won't you?

Well, I'm not surprised he took it. It's essentially the only thing he can use to either get Ginger back through blackmail (maybe idk lol) or to go and win over Ginger's rival (TBH I always forget what her name is lmaooo) Anyways, he's just a trashy guy at this point and I feel no pity for his realization that he lost a beautiful and lovely girl like Ginger. I hope he grovels and suffers until the very end. I will never forgive a cheater like that especially after he was hecka cocky about it all like bruh. Not cool at all. Who cares if your dad said it was okay. That doesn't make it right smh.

Wow I didn’t know this turned into a suspense thriller. Can’t wait til Kiki dies

No shit you let him alone in your damn room what did you except, be happy he didn't steal underwear too

Users who are viewing this thread