Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 37

Can authors stop writing characters like this. Or is having smart characters too much of a challenge? šŸ¤”

shiit she got the wrong fucking necklace... author give our girl a fucking break please, spare her some braincells?????

oh gosh can author just let her have a day off omg bet she got the wrong necklace, cause she doesnā€™t have the bracelet sheā€™s gonna wear the wrong necklace and then the prince will hear her thoughts about magic dude and gosh ugh

SHE SHOULD HAVE CHECKED THE MARKING ON THE NECKLACE;;;

@annamorgause same lmao but we had a huge time gap so it's reasonable;; Ginger is so cute but she should have had remembered that important detail

Aghh Ginger why are you soā€” okay I'm speechless. She is cute, adorable, but I really can't tolerate this dumb side of her:")

Ah I low-key ship her with Hamel too:") So confusing, I love IzanaxGinger but I love HamelxGinger too:"

why did i think she'll pull this off after not being able to not get caught? *sigh* reading this might give me an actual heart attack because of her... please never do something like this again ginger... ever.

Fed-Kun's army
well you know what i feel like i might actually start losing braincells if i continue to watch ginger screw up like every 5 seconds like this, which is bad cause i got finals. also i might just start simping for hamel, like a hot megane just has a different flavor

No!! Rara even told her he wrote his initials down so that they can tell it apart!
I know this whole thing is just plot to get the two of them closer, and get izana to meet lerajie, but gods I wish the mix-up was due to something out of their control and not just her air headedness.

@Krobelus smart characters would mean having to write plot that doesn't depend on accidents and misunderstandings. I wouldn't get your hopes up mate.

Aside from Ginger's probably blunder, I'm really feeling Hamel right now - Ginger acknowledges he's a man who makes her heart pound and mister Hottie is looking like he's catching the feels~~

Contributor
Of course she didnt swapped the jewel.
Classic Root lady.

She will use the jewel next chapter probably, and will do a pikachu face when her mind will be open to ML.

Ah,,,, the clumsy plotline is kinda dumb, its kinda making this story hard to read sometimes OTL

Damn, I bet she got the wrong necklace and would start thinking crazy thoughts in front of the prince, which obv would embarass the hell out of her lol

As much as I like this story, I would be scared for a nation that has this idiot for a queen šŸ˜‚
Better lock her up, when diplomats come or you risk war šŸ˜‚

ā€œitā€™s shinier so it should be the real oneā€ jfc ur stupidest mc iā€™ve ever had to read abt. hamel TOLD YOU that his abbreviations were on it. not that his wasnā€™t shiny. you could think up an entire break in plan but not have a basic memory that lasts 10 minutes??

Group Leader
I can see it wasn't the real necklace. Such an unfortunate and dumb heroine! šŸ˜

Thanks for the translation! šŸ˜Š

Honestly, sometimes you just want to watch a dumb heroine fuck around and embarrass herself. But it IS frustrating at times ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread