Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 37

THE DOOR...THEN THE NECKLACE...HOW'S THE WHAT AND WHY!?

Great. Now I'm screaming at my computer screen like a madwoman.
Fuck it!
I'm grabbing my dog and taking a walk!

i forgot… this female character kinda dumb… yeah i should expected this to be happen…

I've been a little annoyed at Ginger previously, but this chapter legit made me angry. Sure, it's a comedy she's dumb haha, but I come here to read and relax not LEAVE MORE FRUSTRATED THAN I WAS BEFORE SKDJFKJSD

I could tolerate her character until now, despite all the secondhand embarrassment I felt, but the thought of her taking the wrong necklace is low-key making me anxious lol. Girl, he's right there!! Just ask him 🤦

Thank you for the new chapter ♥️

Ginger is so air-headed ahhhh it’s more shiny therefore that’s the real one???

Okay in Ginger’s defense I also forgot that Hamel marked the fake until I read in in the comments

Fed-Kun's army
hehe, she forgot about that mark, and i bet grabbed the wrong one 😅

After reading all these comments, you know what'd be crazy? Ginger actually taking the right necklace ((but I'm not expecting much.))
Also, is no one going to talk about Hamel?

author cant write in ginger taking the wrong necklace without some big leaps of the imagination where hamel is right there but never offers help or even gets asked to help when he put the mark on the fake. also, she conveniently drops the box and instantly forgets that the fake has a marking. on top of this, she doesnt even verify it is the right one with hamel after the fact. insane how much the author wants us to try and believe this set up.

I'm so sick of her stupidity that I wanna drop this. But I'm also a little curious. Goddamn this author

I will give her points on not doing that "oh, my heart was racing. I must be in love with him, too!" crap. Ginger might not be firing on all cylinders, but at least she always knows how she feels.

vessalius I felt the same. This is too farfetched but the same time I still want to see what the author does. Will ginger next chapter decide to not go? If she goes will Izana find out its the fake necklace?

Users who are viewing this thread