Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 6

LMAO he can read her thoughts and that would probably make him interested with her because it might be the first time that someone had wild thoughts about him instead of malicious ones 😆

That flinch!! HAHAHAHAHA. Good luck, little girl. 😂😂😂

But man, I'm not fond of both the FL.

Thanks for the massive update!

Aha.. I can see how he would prefer someone who unabashedly has brutally honest thoughts over someone who plays coy and keeps things to themselves, especially so with his upbringing. It's probably refreshing for him to be around someone who is confident and not scared of him (even though the reasoning for that confidence is so horribly misguided)

Ti033HI.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@yuchiyo I'm not saying people don't have their own opinion so I'm genuinely curious why you don't like her? I find her personality to fit perfectly with someone who's fiance betrayed her. So far I definitely don't like the red head... I would be more inclined to hate hurt less if she did that to her because she knew the FLs fiancee was a playboy and wanted her to see him for who he is... However, I doubt it.

Edit: I also feel like the red head is going to also have a necklace but both of them actually work the way they are portrayed in the novel. Or she's not going to show up with a necklace and the FL is going to assume that the necklace she has is the one from the novel and it turns out not to be so, the Prince can hear everything she's saying. However, she doesn't know that. Hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Gurl he can hear you lol what kind of custom made heirloom works on other people, at least if the other girl isn't wearing it he'll hear her terrible thoughts

Aggregator gang
Oh my goodness! His face when she thought that 🤣 "You cheeky little brat why are you so charming~" Or something.... WHY would you think that??? When you aren't even sure you have the real necklace 😂😅 Now I need the next chapter. What's gonna happen when Larajie walks in wearing it!?

I love the idea of this story though! If he falls for Ginger, that means he likes her inner thoughts and all! Unlike with Larajie who he liked for the novelty of not being able to ascertain her thoughts. I'm going to be a little disappointed if he's making that surprised face because she has the real necklace and he can't hear her thoughts 😞

Well, I just binged the raws.

Dunno what the deal is with the necklace being fake or not but Izana can definitely hear her thoughts and he's highly amused by them. XD Also, looks like the bitch is in serious trouble since the story has now changed and there's a possibility Izana will kill the bitch once he finds out the truth about the necklace and her mage bloodline. But I do so love the MC and Izana's growing relationship! It's absolutely adorable! XD

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna guess that the necklace is real but doesn't work unless it's with someone of lerajie's bloodline. Though same result if it's a fake copy too I guess. Mostly because I want the mc to get his attention via shameless lusty thoughts. That would be HILARIOUS.

Lerajie is a pretty nasty piece of work, as is trash soon to be ex fiance so wouldn't put it past em at all.

Dex-chan lover
@riflow - I hope this is the case as well, since it makes sense that a mage who created an artifact to protect his family would ensure it only protected the bloodline and would be pointless to steal (unless for the work itself or to rob the family of said protection). It'd be funnier if the necklace, being in the possession of a non-family member, actually amplifies her thoughts so that she's basically shouting at the prince when he looks at her. 😆

Aggregator gang
LMAO exactly my thoughts for every SINGLE new delicious looking male lead in new manhwa, Ginger is my spirit MC 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Gosh
Just cause they have the same taste in men
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread