Virtues of the Villainess

FL is really stupid, but I don't mind it that much at this point. It is still early on in the story, and I feel like she might develop to be more mature as the story goes on.

Conceptually this is great. The execution, imo, not so much. This was one of the most annoying things I have ever read (up to chapter 23). I was hoping it would get better but the MC is better and her rival is petty and I don't want either of them to win. I'm dropping this.

This is actually pretty good so far, in my eyes. If you like competent, intelligent, and often overly Mary Sue-ish main characters, this is not the manga for you. But the FL here is an actually convincing villainess type character; kind of dumb, quite flawed, a character that could easily be cast as the interfering antagonist, and her rival is not either perfect or irredeemably evil like a lot of original protags end up being in otome-type manga. Even though the title might seem like a typical otome isekai one, this is really refreshing in how it simultaneously plays closer and further from a typical romance novel. In short, I like it and would recommend it if you’re looking for something new, just don’t expect perfection from any of the characters and look forward to some realism.

lol, shoulda read the novel to the end to begin with haha . thanks for translating !

I have to drop. I’m really trying to like the MC but I just feel like she’s too stupid and nothing is really happening with the plot. The art is pretty, so I give it that, but that’s the only redeemable thing about the comic. 😓

I dreamed about some random girl from our time replace her, cause she so stupid and she need to change, but its not, sad manhwa.

I know other people might not like the FL but she's funny to me (and a mood sometimes) so I'll keep reading this. I'd prefer her over some Mary Sue FL HAHAHA.

Fed-Kun's army
I think the mc stupidity is her trademark actually
And the king kinda
admits that shes the most beautiful when stupid lol

I think its refreshing for him for once to see someone so honest, straightforward, & too stupid to plan for something behind his back and thats the point of the story (not sure that she'll be a queen material tho 😂)

Users who are viewing this thread