Virtues of the Villainess

Ginger is plain stupid to the point of being cringey but somehow that is what keeps the story going on. The art is clean and simple but really nice.

It's not that good but it's not that bad either, it's just something that I would read if there wasn't anything else and I would need not to think about anything at all for a while... Or at least I think so, but since among likes there aren't dislikes, somebody else could enjoy this at the fullest. I can't say "give it a chance" because this is certainly something that I wouldn't bookmark on my main list

She's not stupid. Ginger just doesn't have any filters when it comes to speaking and doesn't think much before doing something. She's not manipulative or scheming. I love how fearless and honest she really is. In a society in which everybody is obsessed with the reputation and is trying their best to keep the facade, she is being herself without caring about social norms, hierarchy, or what people might say about her. Honestly, I think she's amazing. One of the strongest FL I've seen.

Dex-chan lover
Sees 40 chapters will be released till the finish. Also sees season 2. My excitement is getting higher to go along with all these triple chapter releases!

Ginger has shades of Bertia from Observations. Somewhat idiotic, no filters, acting like the age she is (16), and 100% cuddly. This has more of a feel good vibe to it and less "otome game" plot tropes.

Honestly, this story lets me over the edge a lot of times.
Like, I am afraid that Ginger might do something that will be misinterpreted by Izana.. and so on.
I do not want to overthink and just enjoy the stupidity (of Ginger 🤣😂) and the flow of the story but I am hoping that there won't be some hardcore misunderstanding.
It's good as it is.
Though I am really nervous about Hamel.
Hopefully, it's a happy ending with no betrayals and all..

*crossing my fingers*

So funny! It's been a while since I last read a FL who is funny, clumsy, an idiot (in a good way) and a bit smart enough to not do something to have herself get killed. It is refreshing actually lol can't wait for more~

I actually quite like this MC. We usually get the perfect MC with intelligence and skills who tried to avoid her fate as a villainess, so I found this one pretty refreshing. Also, the way she’s currently acting could be attributed to how she was not reincarnated and therefore, is still attached to her life. The other villainess stories could just detach themselves from the past of the bodies they’re currently occupying because it didn’t actually happen to them and they just experienced the events of the novel through reading it. However, this girl experienced everything leading up to this moment and view this more than a novel, so her mindset would definitely be different.

Group Leader
@Rabita022 nope, august is just exam month for most of us so some are deading but we should put out some chapters soon,,

This is a cute story even though the ML actually frightens me at times. I really appreciate that they didn't drag out cloche certain plot lines like the prince finding out about the novel and her finding the author. I actually don't know what's coming next. It's also such a nice break from all the typical Isekai stories. Thank you translation team! I'm looking forward to the rest of the story!

Aggregator gang
@veelyra Thank you for your hard work, take your time translating them idly <3
Well thanks for answering, looking forward to new uploads.

Hopefully the next chapters will come out soon😘✌️ and I'm really looking forward to read the new chapters😁❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
If I'm guessing her plan right,
then in order to prevent her love rival from stealing her man, she will throw a man at her that selflessly changed her fate from a tragic death without even realizing his own reasons for it. Ginger is clearly the kinder of the 2.

Users who are viewing this thread