Virus Tensei kara Hajimaru Isekai Kansen Monogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2 - The first battle (2)

Double-page supporter
These chopped up chapters are annoying when they're too short imo, too much blue-balling XD

Dex-chan lover
Feels a bit weird that despite being human at one point in time, the protag has zero qualms of not acting like its human anymore and referring to other humans as, "Careless, dumb creature".

Lol, what?? What a fucking pathetic excuse for this manga to give a reason not to infect this person.

Just by checking her out, anyone can tell she is part of a primitive civilization, and even if they somehow knew of diseases and could, however way, eradicate the disease, by understanding their language, can just pretend he's not sick when using her body. I'm fucking pissed how we have an overly pacifist Mc and the manga tries to sugar coat it with dumbass logic.

Anyway, although it bothers me i'll probably still read on as it still seem somewhat unique and interesting despite me losing some of it to this part chapter.

Dex-chan lover
How is this girl stupid? She's in an isekai and wants to join a harem... that's like the smartest place to be in these series...

@Ghost213 Europe has it's own dumb protests and let's not forget Japan sueing a man for modifying games he legally bought....

I'm interested but an awful reason to not infect the human. They can control exactly what and where their virus goes so it wouldn't be hard to also suppress symptoms and hide from any tests.

Supporter
@Lustrius @CapableCivet : I think it's more a dumb excuse because in his previous life, he was a 30y old virus nerd, probably a virgin, and never had any relation with girls >.<
His jump back reaction is coherent with this theory for me, he just found an excuse to justify his "touch a woman body" block... :3

@Tesla

Yeah i bet he's a sexist prick who would've infected the human if it was a male adventurer, lol, smh.

Fed-Kun's army
So let's see...

1. Fantasy medieval setting where people are commonly attacked by monsters... Check
2. Human female in poor condition in a near death situation from said monsters... Check
3. A larger and more dangerous monster appears and starts killing things... Check
4. In the midst of extreme fatigue, adrenal overdrive, fight or flight engaged, being threatened with imminent death... Revert to innocent childhood and embrace the monster?

Yeah, "Careless, dumb creature" is a very reasonable response. Alternatively, another response would be, WTF is wrong with this human?! One doesn't go from near certain death or endless monster broodmother status to happily petting a wild creature dripping fresh blood from it's jaws unless there is something very wrong in that humans head.

@Lustrius Even in the ABSOLUTE WORST CASE SCANARIO! The most they would do is cure humans of the virus. It's basically not even worth considering they'd even try to much less be able to spread the cure to monsters.

So the absolute worst case scenario is they learn to cute humans and he can't rely on humans as permanent vessels. Only infecting them a short time until cured. That's even assuming they'd be able to both find a cure and distribute it in a primitice society.

So yeah this is just a cheap excuse to keep the MC from being morally black while not making him good either. Basically they wanted the MC to no longer view himself and humans and concern himself with their well being ... but also don't want the MC to actually murder children. So they gave him a "logical" excuse to not infect or hurt her.

Supporter
a wolf that's not being aggressive is just like a big dog, and furthermore, said big dog just saved her from imminent death, so I think her response is almost appropriate. A full on hug is a bit much. but who knows. sudden relief after a life or death situation could do it

anyway, LOOKS PROMISING
premise is interesting enough. but good premises getting wasted is pretty common also. and the author already made a couple of mistakes

Users who are viewing this thread