Virus Tensei kara Hajimaru Isekai Kansen Monogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2 - The first battle (2)

Group Leader
I think the artist just didn't want to subject us to girls with those enormous dead eyes he inflicts on the things he takes over so we can tell them apart...

Dex-chan lover
He doesn't produce any syndromes yet, so unless they do a thorough medical check-up to anybody and everybody who comes back from a forest, then I seriously doubt they would discover him, even if their medical knowledge was on our level.

I mean, most fantasies have spells like CURE DISEASES. It's not that bad of a reason, considering the chance he might get instakilled

@Bramia
Yeah, but at least he controls one human and get more of these skills. She's clearly from some human settlement and you can tell he knows her language, that's enough to go past these "regulations" you speak off. And remember, this isn't our world either so you don't even know if there are any of these regulations to follow as it could just be a very small settlement.

You said that there is no where for him to go afterwards, but at least you infected a bunch of others, gained new skills and could more easily spread the virus. He literally have nothing to lose by infecting these humans as he gains skills, more slaves, and a more understanding of this world. It's true that it's not the best way to infect humans but it's a start.

since he's a virus, he should also be slowly killing his own body so he'd need to swap bodies over and over
There is no proof of that. We don't even know if he's truly an average virus that kills the host over time. He is an intelligent virus we've never seen in our world that controls the mind within a few minutes, you shouldn't automatically assume he has the same biology as other viruses and jump to conclusions. And even if what you said is true that is even more reason to infect those humans as he'll probably need more skills and experience doing these sort of things for future reference.

On one hand I want him to be more care free and infect and invade away but In a world of magic he has every reason to be worried even if it is way behind technologically. Healing, curing, ,and disinfecting magic is common tropes in those types of situation. Last thing he'd want is to infect and get quickly wiped out with a possibly common magic. I'm betting at some point he's going to find that light/holly magic is extremely deadly to him.

Oh come on, don't wimp out for a stupid reason like that, at least make it reasonable since he was a scientist he should've been weighing the pros and cons of infecting a human, and backing off because it's still too early to infect a human.

Hmn... I'll keep a long for now. if he didn't kill or at least fight back to those who desrve it. such as bandit, rude man, etc. idk what else i would do.

Seems to have a different and interesting concept with this whole being a virus but i hope it doesn't follow the same cliche as the rest where they get the "new and interesting" part down but still go down the path of "born into isekai needing to have cute girls" i don't understand why they always need that but maybe this is an exception. All we can do is wait and see if it is gold or one of those fakes that when you scratch it the gold peels off.

@NoTofu Well he is literally a virus and viruses infect things, so there is no reason for him to feel anything by infecting humans/

Fed-Kun's army
@itsnottme you forget that he was a human first, and he didn't think twice about deciding he was going to infect her and control her which would effectively kill her. The only reason he stopped was that he was afraid he was going to be found out

@NoTofu Yes, but the only 2 things stopping humans from killing other humans are that they have emotions (will feel bad) and will get into trouble (whether legal or otherwise).
He is now a virus so he lost the emotions towards other humans part. What stopped him is that he could die if other humans can kill him.
My point is that he might not be a sociopath/psychopath because he might have emotions towards other beings.

Users who are viewing this thread