VRMMO de Summoner Hajimemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - 1st Summon: I became a summoner!

Ugh, nothing wrong, just gender swap is not my preference, no hate but I'll probs drop it, thnx for the chapter anyways, hope it flourishes and gains popularity. Who knows, as long as the mc doesn't fall in love, I'll probs stay.

Thank you for the upload 😃. This manga reminds me of another one, and for the life of me I can not remember the name of it.

EDIT: I looked it up and finally remember the name: Only Sense Online

Double-page supporter
looks like this guy embraces the girly dressing on the cover as opposed to the main character in only sense

Dex-chan lover
Just from one look at that cover, uhh.

Even if that was a girl, I'd ask them if they thought they were going a bit overboard.

Fed-Kun's army
@UND34D_M4N76 I've gone through the novel for a 100 or so chapters
the only love interest I've seen is the "fluffiness" of the summons and outfits.

The only real issue is it's another
MC picks "trash" skills/class/etc and becomes OP in less than a week of playing

Dex-chan lover
I look forward to seeing where this goes thanks for picking this up!

Dex-chan lover
Genderswap because of girl face, irl friend who's a fighter class, little sister who refers to genderbent brother as "sister" to keep up appearances, and he picked a class not a lot of people play because of its overwhelming downsides but he somehow makes it work? It feels like I've seen this before...

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion You forgot that the friends name is "taku". But hopefully the start is only a homage, and this wont just be a copy of sorts.

I don't get why ppl hate on genderbending in stories, although I dont get why to have it either. Aside from subpar slapstick humor ofc ("what a cute girl, lets pick her up! its a man? boohoo").

Aggregator gang
is this budget of the OSO ? the name of character and the setting of story.....

Dex-chan lover
This is a bare bones VRMMO story. Read the WN, but didn't get past more than about 17 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Soo, discount OSO, but with the protagonist liking being a girl. Well, I guess it's fine.

Users who are viewing this thread