Vtuber Confucius - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
It was stated in the chapter that he is a Parody of Mohism. Add in that his name is "Momo" and then it becomes obvious
Ah, I missed that. ‌Thanks! If Momo is to Mohism and Lille is to Daoism, then as others have guessed, maybe other schools would be referenced, huh?

TBH, I am not at all familiar with this subject, so I'd be learning along as I encounter other characters.

Dex-chan lover
how long til they run into another vtuber in a similar situation like Buddha or so lol

Fed-Kun's army
I find it interesting that Confucius just listened and didn't speak, debate, or anything.. just acted like someone learning these things for the first time. I'm really torn on this whole series, I'm waiting to see at some point if they have Confucius actually teach.

Dex-chan lover
So of course, we first got Confucius. Then Momo represents Mohism and then we got Taoism with Lille. I got a suspicions this entire story is about the Hundred Schools of Thoughts era. Seriously, watch as we get Legalism or the school of Small Talks next.
Prophecy!

Dex-chan lover
i wonder of all the 'technical' stuff of him lying on the animals and taking a nap being shown as a video, unless it just blurs his 'real' face and inserts in his vtuber model or so since as far as i know actual vtuber modelling/face tracking wouldn't be that complicated (since esp in public you wouldn't expect another vtuber to find you lol)

Dex-chan lover
did they know that Ren Zi is an this old man? why no reaction scene? did they know from the start?
i guess they didnt' care to explain or his 'disciple'/follower had proof , considering they were able to collab using one setup presumably versus everyone needing their own camera to convert to vtubing or so, or just recording their voices and inserting the models/animations after

Wait so did momo and the other guy already knew he was an old man to begin with? I feel like i skipped something by accident

Dex-chan lover
Wait so did momo and the other guy already knew he was an old man to begin with? I feel like i skipped something by accident
No, you didnt skip anything, the author just doesnt bother explaining the technical stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread