Vtuber Confucius - Ch. 9.5

Dex-chan lover
This says a lot about society
Would you rather get taught by a knowledgeable looking old man or a femboy? React with a like for old man, react with a drink for femboy
Edit: Y'all some damn degenerates. Out of 30 reactions, 18 were drinking femboy juice, 10 were part of the wise old men gang, two were strange and reacted with 🤔

Last edited:
Would you rather get taught by a knowledgeable looking old man or a femboy? React with a like for old man, react with a drink for femboy
I feel like I'd want to double check most things coming from the femboy anyways... actually it's a good habit to get into double-checking these things so maybe I should change my answer

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I'd want to double check most things coming from the femboy anyways... actually it's a good habit to get into double-checking these things so maybe I should change my answer
I mean, it's good to double-check regardless if you're being taught by an old man or a femboy. Going through my graduate program, a lot of old professors are brilliant in one area but not so much in other areas.

Fed-Kun's army
true, if every lecture were taught by a femboy vtuber I'd immediately lock in and become an A+ student
Where's my femboy chemistry teacher who just gives lectures about subatomic states of molecules, I wouldn't miss a lecture.

Dex-chan lover
will this series be translated monthly? I saw the raws are a bit ahead.

Dex-chan lover
maybe will continue in August if no one else wants to pick up
good luck

considering the raws are in chinese i imagine not that many ppl have it under the radar/would be able to, the few chinese series i do see translated are like reprints from other sites that are all those long Wuxia(?) webtoon long strip things lol

Contributor
Edit: Y'all some damn degenerates. Out of 30 reactions, 18 were drinking femboy juice, 10 were part of the wise old men gang, two were strange and reacted with 🤔
The ones thinking just likes both and are just thinking which one they like more

Users who are viewing this thread