๐•๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

Dex-chan lover
MSM Talent a ghost company
MSM (Mad Scientist Media) Talent, one of the largest twitch vtuber talent agencies representing people like Geega, Lord Aethelstan, Nihmune, Yuzu, RPR, and Vienna, has been operating without a business license or a registered LLC
Mad Scientist Media's LLC was forfeited to the state of Maryland for non payment of taxes for Multiple years, the business continued operating depite no longer being officially licensed.
The Hot sauce company they founded, Saucy Biz, does not actually exist either.
Own of MSM Talent Seth Weinstein has a lengthy history of lawsuits from previous talent clients he had from pre-vtubing days.
Seth had an alternate twitter account where he made fun of women and minorities.
The old MSM Facebook page was defaced by Ex talents.
https://msm.gg/talent

Dex-chan lover
So... any further news on NEXAS? No way they just fade into obscurity, right? As of now I'm watching Lulu Lasso's Debut Highlight on Youtube, but I wonder what about the others.

Dex-chan lover
So... any further news on NEXAS? No way they just fade into obscurity, right? As of now I'm watching Lulu Lasso's Debut Highlight on Youtube, but I wonder what about the others.
Yeah I want to know, some of them had absolutely banger model.

Dex-chan lover
Tamaki Inuyama announces his hiatus from streaming for the entirety of May due to the ongoing treatment of his vocal cord nodules. Prerecorded videos and tweets will still be posted as usual
19nz34.jpg

Dex-chan lover
RK Music (REALITY Studios) debuting 3 new artists this month. x and yt channels are open with the first teasers posted. 2nd teasers scheduled for the 14th. and one show 5/25 at the end instead of 2nd teaser date. possibly the debut date.
5tm54h.png

Dex-chan lover
Niji jp is having their own drama
The nijisanji official store is apparently bugged, you can buy the voice pack of a specific liver and will get a random one among all the 200 different livers.
ใซใ˜ใ•ใ‚“ใ˜ใ‚ชใƒ•ใ‚ฃใ‚ทใƒฃใƒซใ‚นใƒˆใ‚ข (Nijisanji Official Store) is trending on twitter with people confused and complaining.
ypndo7.jpg
6ytzmo.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Marine 3M Subs Celebration Today, includes interviews with her Dad (first time ever) and Yagoo, a new Song release, a merch collab with Tomy announcement (pop up pirate, marine edition?), and a segment where cover kidnapped some kids for Marine to talk to

Dex-chan lover
hkqmeh.png

i just found this piece of information today-He faked his death to flee from his previous community
was a semi-famous content creator in a specific circle of vidya youtube
moved to japan
decided he was done making videos since japan was more fun
pretend to have a terminal illness to get away from it
open donations
post a final video months later saying he's in the final stages
leaves donations open
ceases all activities for years
community fondly remembers him
so beloved he even gets immortalized in TF2
comes back with an ARG about a frog melting or something equally schizo
only after someone notices him playing on his steam account