๐•๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

Dex-chan lover
iu

Dex-chan lover

d8w4vi.webp

nijisanji did it again.
ใ€Notice: Termination of Selen Tatsukiโ€™s Contract with ANYCOLORใ€‘
We hereby announce that we have had to make the difficult decision to terminate our contract with the NIJISANJI EN Liver โ€˜Selen Tatsukiโ€™ effective immediately, due to repeated breaches of contract and misleadingโ€ฆ pic.twitter.com/arIds68TZu
โ€” NIJISANJI EN Official (@NIJISANJI_World) February 5, 2024

to make matters worse it seems like she was bullied
Doki

@dokibird

I will not be silenced anymore. On Dec, I was hospitalized for an attempt that was caused by a built up of bullying from within&being in a toxic&poor environment for numerous months that led to my breaking point. I requested to leave first but on more neutral terms on 26th Jan.

Selen was hospitalized after that music video incident in what she originally stated on Dec. 27 was an accident. Now, sharing information from her personal account, after NIJISANJI revoked access and set all her branded social media private, she confirmed she was hospitalized for โ€œan attemptโ€โ€”likely referencing attempted suicideโ€”brought on by โ€œbullying from withinโ€ and a โ€œtoxic: environment.โ€

if any dragoons are here .. happy news for us
Selen will revert to using the name โ€œDokibirdโ€ and the personal accounts she used before joining NIJISANJI to create content as an independent VTuber. She plans to make her โ€œre-debutโ€ on Feb. 7 to celebrate the Lunar New Year.

Dex-chan lover
So basically, Niji is just a trash company in general?
Man, only if they put more effort into their helping talents instead of fucking them over.

Group Leader
I dont know if it was NDA, but doki aka selen seems like going to have a problem with some lawyer, but hey shes going to win the case if they sue her over the NDA and with those false accusasition in no any other way theyre going to win this case. its all going down hill. Even Mysta and Fox mama(honey) known as Kuro9 and Cockroach vtuber now are out from it. lmfaao

Dex-chan lover
Breakdown of Nijisanji's press release from someone that is familiar with Japanese business and entertainment world practices (it's a huge twitter thread with many tweets):

Yes, Nijisanji wanted to make famous English VAs stop doing VA work whatsoever if they joined (talk about a helluva paycut):

Yes, Nijisanji is SO SHIT that one of the merch vendors that they deal with dropped them like a hot potato and sold off all Nijisanji merch AT COST (taking a financial loss in the process) and detailing that they will not do business again with them:

Artists that worked for Selen and took her commissions admit that Nijisanji failed to pay them and Selen had to pay them out of her own pocket:

Animator for Nijisanji pulls all support from the company:

(Oh, by the way, if you ever see any references to "SINK THE YACHT" - it's in reference to the meme that AnyColor/Nijisanji CEO Riku Tazumi (who is one of the youngest billionaires in Japan) used his money to buy an expensive yacht. No one can actually find out if he actually did buy a yacht, but he acts like a billionaire and he does so by doing things like giving his talents a mere 1-2% cut of merchandise sales. And, no, that's not hyperbole. Mysta confirmed it on stream and Zaion also mentioned something along those lines. The livers are literally earning pennies on the dollar. Makes sense why so many of them are hurting financially.)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Selen/Dokibird will get a Youtube Play button that they can ACTUALLY KEEP (yes, Nijisanji didn't let their talent keep their own play button awards, it's well-known, it's why every single Nijisanji play button award that they've posted pictures of is on the same table... whereas there's tons of pictures of Hololive talents with theirs in their living room, etc.)

Nijisanji mere hours after sacking Selen (and losing one of their merch vendors) now wants you to buy new merch (the replies to this are golden):

Group Leader
pepelaughs. Even when the one with Jap talent are having problem and until now its not even come to light.

Like Roa Yuzuki. lol

Contributor
Hey @insanedefinition can you stop rage reacting at my posts? What are you? eleven?

Your suggestion was refused with the same argument than my critic. Because I don't agree with your suggestion you are condescending in your answer and after you go mad and too shameful to keep your rejected suggestion in the thread you edit it... And now what? React bombing my posts will not make you less shameful of yourself.

Dex-chan lover
@OisE
Hey @insanedefinition can you stop rage reacting at my posts? What are you? eleven?

Your suggestion was refused with the same argument than my critic. Because I don't agree with your suggestion you are condescending in your answer and after you go mad and too shameful to keep your rejected suggestion in the thread you edit it... And now what? React bombing my posts will not make you less shameful of yourself.
@Baronoflight you mad about smth? Why do you strike without giving arguments. If we are wrong can you enlighten us?

-Complains about people using strike reaction reactions to comments without saying anything to argue why
-Did that exactly to me just earlier today
-Throws this bitchfit

Take your own advice when you're going to act like an asshole to people. You're talking about shame and you're this assmad about people leaving reactions on your comment when you're acting like this to begin with. I'm glad you did this, because it says much more about you and your fragility than it does me.

And, oh yeah, going back to that shame angle you're so hung up on: At least I wasn't the one that violated site rules by bringing up petty shit like this in a public thread just because I was butthurt. You did.
Wnx8gnM.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread