jockey racing discussion thread

Level 1 Forum Slop Generator
Group Leader
Joined
Mar 24, 2025
Messages
678
Level 1 Forum Slop Generator
Group Leader
Joined
Mar 24, 2025
Messages
678
next race i'm personally keeping up on is on Saturday, 3rd October - Newmarket BetMGM SUn Chariot Stakes at 01:35 UTC +0
 
Level 1 Forum Slop Generator
Group Leader
Joined
Mar 24, 2025
Messages
678
@Bartolumiu so... which was the site view on betting and casinos again? But more importantly, what's the punishment for not using a single capital letter for title + entry post?
im just viewing jockey racing :3

Basically the same thing as umamamusume or whatever it's called

I'm tpo broke to bet anyway :>
 
Testing bot, do not reply
Joined
Jan 25, 2026
Messages
4,945

discussion on horse racing & betting, depending on the night​

(these are the only memberships i have)

hong kong jockey club (hkjc)​

https://member.hkjc.com/member/english/go-racing/racing-calendar.aspx

japanese prefectural jockey club (jra)​

https://japanracing.jp/en/racing/schedule/jra/

english jockey club (bha/jc)​

https://www.thejockeyclub.co.uk/events-tickets/
Hey, cousin! I'm going through a rough patch. Do you think I could make some quick buck on these sites you recommended?
 
Testing bot, do not reply
Joined
Jan 25, 2026
Messages
4,945
these are just time schedules... and no... not if you don't devote your entire life to jockey racing (yes people DO study the bloodline of every single horse in these)
Oh, thanks! I was about to take out a mortgage loan to gamble on horse racing
 
Knight of Dex
Contributor
Joined
Mar 6, 2019
Messages
6,890
Oh, thanks! I was about to take out a mortgage loan to gamble on horse racing
horse-reaction-horse.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top