A Baseball Thread.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how to feel about vtubers and baseball
I think most of them probably hit for average rather than power, so you're going to have to play small ball. Think stolen bases and bunts. On the defensive side, you're probably looking at pitchers that use location and a mix of breaking pitches rather than overwhelming speed, and inducing bad contact - grounders and high pop flies. Lots of up and down in the locations the catcher calls for.

Banned
GSNfWRibMAAirTB

Banned
Just going to point out that you don't see the English Big Six or NFL teams doing VTuber collabs.

Major League Baseball: Doing It Right Since 1876*

*except for that whole 'no blacks' thing, which was kind of a mistake in hindsight
alot people had to explain what a vtuber is that day

Dex-chan lover
One gripe about MLB, specifically the TV coverage.

The NY Yankees/Boston Red Sox rivalry is probably the best known in MLB (despite it not having as much history as Dodgers/Giants or Cubs/Cardinals), at least by casual fans. So anytime the Yanks and BoSox play on a weekend, Fox picks up the Saturday game for national coverage, and ESPN picks up the Sunday game (which makes it the evening game that Sunday). EVERY DAMN TIME.

We get it, folks - it pulls in viewers, and that's good. But I really get tired of having that matchup be forced on us all weekend about once a month (or at least it feels like once a month) throughout the season.

Users who are viewing this thread