๐•๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

Dex-chan lover
I find vtubers creepy and the people who watch them even creepier.

Why? Have you ever watched a stream/VOD of someone playing a game or a tournament of a game? It's the same thing, just with an animated avatar instead of the person themselves.

I mean... it's like saying anime is creepy and those that watch it is even creepier. In fact, even though I watch anime, there's a hell of a lot more issues and shit with anime (like sexualizing very young characters) than there are issues with vtubers.

Contributor
Complains about people using strike reaction reactions to comments without saying anything to argue why
Woops my bad I thought that to discuss something with people you need to talk to them first. Sorry I was just trying to ask him what was his thought about it, mb really. :) Trustfully I was wondering why he reacted this way at my joke because it was an attempt to be funny, I see now that it fell flat, aka. not funny. And...ngl, being a salary wo.men in Japan is hard.

Did that exactly to me just earlier today
Well I disapprove editing your original post and your thread's title, so we don't know what did you suggest that wasn't possible to add as a feature. Also, I told you earlier that there is anothe rpossibility instead of your suggestion which need time for implementation and a lot of contributions.

Throws this bitchfit
Sorry, I'm a very fit person. And this is totally me asking for trouble I won't do it again!

At least I wasn't the one that violated site rules by bringing up petty shit like this in a public thread just because I was butthurt. You did.
Too bad, you fell in my trap and now I have a plausible reason to report you to the mods! :devilish:

Just chill. We are all manga lovers here...

Dex-chan lover
fight-love.gif

Dex-chan lover
Last edited:
Group Leader
Fuck me, the arrogance that they have...

AnyColor official release to shareholders: Our decision to terminate Selen Tatsuki "will have a negligible impact on earnings."

Selen/Dokibird now has a manager... Likely one that won't ignore her, throw her under the bus and potentially harass her to the point of self-harm. (Same can't be said for certain other companies):
lol

Dex-chan lover
its like saying mangakas creepy and their reader is even creepier.
both are form of entertaiment.

Even gege will understand that if he goes to public and get stabbed by @bigtiddyoneesan.
you know me so well oomfie :boomer:๐Ÿค™

i think this is the most drama General Forum has had since the politics thread. maybe drama was what held this forum together to begin with

Dex-chan lover
i just realize isn't lunar new year on 10? nt 7
Lunar New Year is one of the most important celebrations of the year among East and Southeast Asian cultures, including Chinese, Vietnamese and Korean communities, among others. The New Year celebration is usually celebrated for multiple daysโ€”not just one day as in the Gregorian calendarโ€™s New Year. In 2024, Lunar New Year begins on February 10.
yes sir you're right:thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
the chinese at it again. an og Vtuber Releases Worrying Statement:

this one's serious

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread